Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Desert Vesp: \"Color\" commentary

Post your color description submissions here!
Iakimo1

Desert Vesp: \"Color\" commentary

Postby Iakimo1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:53 am

The harsh, toxic environment of the planet Lok has a reputation for breeding tough, toxic creatures. The vicious Desert Vesp is a noteworthy example.

Despite their relatively small size, Desert Vesps have evolved into quite durable creatures, able to effectively resist both burning heat and extreme cold. They have evolved a strong poison, and they instinctively rush to the aid of any nest-mates under attack. It is presumed these attributes and instincts have been developed through natural selection, given the presence of much larger natural enemies in their habitat, sich as the dreaded Kimogila.

Desert Vesps intermingle freely with other subspecies of Vesp, but it is not known whether the various strains of Vesp are capable of interbreeding. Due to their elusiveness and vicious, dangerous nature, the mating rituals of these beasts have not yet been observed in the wild.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:48 am

Nice!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Iakimo1

Thanks!

Postby Iakimo1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:06 pm

I'm going to stick with offering descriptions of creatures I have interacted with and/or tamed directly in the wild. Makes for a bit of added fun to crow a bit about what I see... (grin)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Return to “Color Description Submissions”