Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

what to hunt for dathomire leathery hide?

General site discussion area
Jaede

what to hunt for dathomire leathery hide?

Postby Jaede » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:53 am

Hi every body,I am brand new to this site and as such I think I can get away with at least one stupid question so here goes...what should a novice rifleman 3/1/0/2 hunt for dath leather?
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:30 am

Advanced search is your friend!

http://www.swgcreatures.com/searchlisting.asp?planet[3]=3&numPlanets=11&hide_type=2&Submit=AdvSearch
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:33 pm

Bring friends, hunt rancors. Get hides and experience. :)

Seems to me almost everything on Dath drops leathery. Giant baz nitch missions pay 11K. Verne are easy to kill. Reptilian flyers are everywhere. Just walk around killing stuff and you'll find lots of leathery.
Oharea

Postby Oharea » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:24 am

Went on a hunting excursion last night on Dath and our best haul for leathery hide was coming off of the Kamurith Snappers. Usually bagging about 140 or so units for each one and to my surprise the OQ was 982(Intrepid). Little side note I read elsewhere about the rarity of baby Bull Rancors, turns out my luck has it that we came across one in the first group of rancors we see. Lot of good it did me being Novice CH 1-0-0-0... :(
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:58 pm

*weep*
One tame at a time :)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:58 pm

what the heck is with the baz nitch? i never saw any till i went to dath today for creature handling exp killing rancors, and i see a red dot on my radar. so i hit tab, and the thing in top right corner says a something baz nitch. i mean...wtf? lol
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:29 pm

Baz Nitch are your friend :) They are an easy kill, very common, and drop leathery hide. If you can get them, Giant Baz Nitch missions net you 11K. Being TKM, you'll handle them easily. Be careful of the Kinad Baz Nitch (usually found near the tarpits.) They are not such an easy kill but can be a respectable pet if you find a baby :)

Oh, and what are they? My theory is that they are some type of freak hybridization of a kreetle and Mr. Potato Head.
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Bull Rancors and Enraged Rancors drop between 200-300 units of leathery hide per kill. If you can kill em, they are a great resource.
summoner

Postby summoner » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:45 am

1 world ENRAGED RANCOR!

i know that are 2 worlds :) :D :twisted:
I would die for Glaxies,but i am better in killing for it!
Domain

Postby Domain » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:50 am

Not if you put it ENRAGEDRANCOR :P

Well ye those are prolly youre best bet.. i needed some grinding meat to BE took one day off crafting and went dathomir... left with 129k meat in 6 hours :P (note that i also grouped with an ranger friend :))
Domain Egea - Europe Farstar
Teras Kasi Master
Master Bio-Engineer

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”