Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Lair Names

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:24 am

i saw a new one the other day...it was on rori around some savage pugoriss spawn...but i forgot the name of it :( it wasnt posted here and i'd never seen it b4
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
vvedge
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby vvedge » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:30 am

I started to put some in the comments section :)

(\"Lair : <lair name>\")

let's see http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=381 for example

we could do same for loot (only few creatures have loot...) like
http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=401
Dako Sijei - Male Zabrak - <BEAST>
Creature Handler / Bio-engineer
Farstar Galaxy
Ness_Gorath

Postby Ness_Gorath » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:44 pm

Here they are im pretty sure this is all

pile of trash
pile of bones
pile of dirt
mound of dirt
a dead log
garbage
cluster of brambles
brambles
pile of rocks
a rocky shelter
an earthen mound
a nest
a pile of leaves
an insect hill

i think thats it... mission lairs have like green smoke coming from them and say the lair name like *A Sharnaff Lair or A Bull Rancor lair. All Lairs spawn a certain amount of creatures. usually the weaker the creature the more spawn and the more spawn at a time. Like a Bull lair usually has a Bull 2 Rancor and a youth but lower level of missions spawn different creatures. also in bull rancor missions after u kill the one on the outside.. usually only 2 more spawn from the lair. For wild lairs same goes. Cept wild lairs spawn more creatures and spawn freely when the lair hasnt been touched yet until u have to tap it to spawn more. along with the type of lair **** You can also add the HAM for the lair for that certain creature. And, if you want, you can add the different things that u can find in the lair when u *search the lair* like eggs flys bees insects you know.... thats random though
Ness_Gorath

Postby Ness_Gorath » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:46 pm

oops forgot like mentioned above
A thicket
A mound
and A warren lol they slipped me mind
Rydenn

Postby Rydenn » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:49 am

I think this would be the best new category to add to the creatures on this website. It would be so helpful to know what the creatures spawn out of, so when you go to the sightings that people give you, then you will know what to look for.

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”