Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Creatures of Yavin, Lok, and Dathomir are Mating!!!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Soulsyphon

Postby Soulsyphon » Thu May 12, 2005 9:48 am

i know alot od Ch wanted pharples but personally don't see the reason for it.. only thing i can think of is that it was unattanable ...til now at least but still donot understand the disire for these could someone explain that to me :?:
If you want to contact me, contact me through my game email if your on radiant server
Soulsyphon

Postby Soulsyphon » Thu May 12, 2005 9:58 am

now what i wish were tamable were the kimogila hatchlings ..but there 8 lvls too high right now :( They used to be lvl 22s but are now lvl 78s..also was considering taming a woolamander but there also now too high in lvl ...but was happy to finally be able to tame a surefoot brackaset finally there my favorite mount type and it is nice i can now own the bigest one there is...sure the male brackaset now is a lvl 65 also but the surefoot does a bit more damage which as i see it the way it should be :-) the surefoot as the king of all mounts :D I've tried out just about every mount type also and i like the way they ride..dewbacks bounce, bantha and carrion spats obstruct view a bit, bols and cupa are the only ones i have not tried...humbaa are good also..but prefer the way the brackaset looks like a warhorse all in plate armor.
If you want to contact me, contact me through my game email if your on radiant server
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu May 12, 2005 10:54 am

Pharples come in pretty colors and are cute. Not every pet needs to be a Grand Canyon Krayt Recluse Harvester. :P

Does anyone know how the savage humbabas fared? I loved towering over everything on mine. (Being a Bothan I was ankle-high to it. ;))
Soulsyphon

Postby Soulsyphon » Sat May 14, 2005 3:07 pm

Ok, I guess I can see people liking them for that if they care about cute and cuddly. I however see pets as weapons to be bought /sold/ and used as such, a unused weapon is a useless weapon indeed. I do also collect rares but only the functional ones as effective weapons for all situations. I guess i'm a stirctly a CH for its milatary applications. For example i never kept pets without armor so a gaping spider queen pre CU may have been a rare and kinda cool looking i felt it was useless because it lacked def to keep up which for me made the gaping spider recluse a better fit as a master tka/master ch pre CU. Though post CU i find tka a bad fit now since now pets seem to passing me up in damage and now i am the one who has to learn to keep up with them. My main pet combo now is a trio of female narglatch , there pretty uber for there lvl and would match them up to any other pet combo BE or wild tamed on radiant server .

Return to “News”