Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith is here!!!!!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Jaquara

Postby Jaquara » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:21 pm

:shock:

You're kidding right? It was some space battle scenes, some really nice sabre fights, lots of docking scenes, Anakin whining a lot, and 20 minutes of storyline at the end when Padme gives birth.

Don't get me wrong the special effects are really sweet, but that's largely all it is, if you want to see how Anakin gets the scar on his face, becomes a Jedi Knight or even who the hell General Greivous is you need to have watched/bought the cartoon series Clone Wars.

There are still glaring plot holes that could and should have been covered in this movie, but weren't. (i.e: Yoda knows Chewie??!! that's a new one LOL)

I love Star Wars, but there should have been more involvement of other characters, it wasn't all about Anakin. Yes he was the chosen one, but he was the emperor's glorified bodyguard.

Ok rant over :)

Return to “News”