Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Welcome to Dorelli!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to Dorelli!

Postby Juntao » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:06 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Dorelli on board as a new member of the staff here at SWGCreatures.com.

Dorelli is going to help me with updates and additions to the site, especially pertaining to the CU and CH changes that have occurred lately. I also think Dorelli will be working on some much needed BE revamps as well!

So join me in welcoming Dorelli on board and thank her for her willingness to assist me with coding on the site!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:37 pm

Juntao ...

Thank you so very much for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful site. I'm really excited about helping out ... !!! Keep those ideas and bug reports coming folks!

For those of you who don't know me ... I play a master BE on Bloodfin and will as soon as possible (read FS grind to unlock + long grind to master CH), have my master CH to test all my new and stolen recipes and to play the pokemon game. I'm actively playing just about every day and I am a firm supporter of helping other players by giving them the knowledge to succeed.

Sites like swgcreatures.com are wonderful examples of how we can do this beautifully and work together as a community.

-- Dor
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:14 pm

Welcome Dor :) Glad to see you on board.

Feel free to start an alt CH on Tempest and you can run with me and my rowdy bunch of ragamuffins and miscreants. We'll get you killed, err, I mean leveled to master in no time. Well, some time. Okay, as long as it would take you to do it yourself, but at least you'd have more fun! :P
One tame at a time :)
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:06 am

Hiya Dor. It's good to have you with us.
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:28 pm

Thank you everyone :) Zurbaloo - i'm not sure if i dare lol. I actually have 'access' to a master CH who belongs to my husband on bloodfin but it's not the same as having your own is it ??? :)

Lantyssa and Milteck I'm very glad to join the team. Lantyssa - i downloaded firefox yesterday ... :)

Dor
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:21 am

[quote:09df7b25f9=\"Dorelli\"]Juntao ...

Thank you so very much for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful site. I'm really excited about helping out ... !!! Keep those ideas and bug reports coming folks!

For those of you who don't know me ... I play a master BE on Bloodfin and will as soon as possible (read FS grind to unlock + long grind to master CH), have my master CH to test all my new and stolen recipes and to play the pokemon game. I'm actively playing just about every day and I am a firm supporter of helping other players by giving them the knowledge to succeed.

Sites like swgcreatures.com are wonderful examples of how we can do this beautifully and work together as a community.

-- Dor[/quote:09df7b25f9]

[b:09df7b25f9][color=yellow:09df7b25f9]Hi Dorelli!!

I have a fellow MCH/Master Doc on Bloodfin named Ithi--put me on your friends list if you like. :D I would love to help you with your grind in any way I can. I love CH and I love helping out.

Thanks for your contributions to SWG Creatures ahead of time![/color:09df7b25f9][/b:09df7b25f9]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------

Return to “News”