Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Ever seen a Bull Rancor baby?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
ebahtoyou

Ever seen a Bull Rancor baby?

Postby ebahtoyou » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:33 am

Just wondering if anyone has ever seen a Bull Rancor (baby). i got my taming viscious up to 79 w/ some mods and i've been doin rancor missions on dath for 3 days now. Probably 30+ lairs and never a baby. I'd just like to hear that someone out there has actually seen one...
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:45 am

When you pull up the data from the database on this sight, you can see comments made about the creature. Many people have added comments about how hard it is to get a Bull Rancor...here is a couple of recent comments by Tivo:

June 5th Comment: \"as many of my fellow CH forum players know, I have been trying to get a bull rancor baby since January 12th...I myself have done around 400 lairs and have yet to see one. But I will not give up...\"

June 7th Comment: \"Today, June 7th 2004, I met up with the Omen Guild who found one last night and had someone hold onto it for since I was at work. My search ends at 147 days and 392 lairs. Now onto the wild dune boar :)\"

This is a rare spawn and it looks like you have just begun your search with 30 lairs. Good luck with your search and let us know when you \"bag\" one!

~Warrote of Bloodfin
ebahtoyou

Postby ebahtoyou » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:55 am

lol..yeah, after i posted this i kept reading. its gonna be a tough one...

Postby » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:50 pm

HAHAHAHA I found one in 20 lairs thats a lot of time i saved :wink:

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”