Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Too much money and not enough brains

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
stigmata

Too much money and not enough brains

Postby stigmata » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:47 pm

So a girl sent me a /tell about she had a Bull Rancor possibly for sale and I asked how much? She said make me an offer so I said \"how about 4.5 million?\" Yes I know thats low but if I can save myself money I figured why not?! She replied with \"LOL! No way! I'd MAYBE consider 50 million!\" She then replied that someone had one up that went to 50 million and the guy still didnt sell it! I've been looking for a bull on the forums for Bloodfin and I've never seen one go for 50 million ... 10 million yes but 50 haha thats a joke! After I told her that on the forums the \"dupers\" will pay any amount because, they dupe money! She said the Bull Rancor is pricless and I told her I have pets that dont even spawn babies anymore! So heres my thinking ... if a Bull Rancor is 50 million then my Merek King Harvester is 100-150 million and my Queen Kliknik is 50-100 million as well. This week alone I was grinding on Dath for CH and saw 3 baby Bull Rancors alone. Heh, that furthered my drive too master CH which I did this morning!
Anyone care for some corpse jello?
Nytar

Postby Nytar » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:12 pm

Like others, I am seeing some change in pet rarity. A while ago, bull rancor baby was extremely rare. I think Miltek and a very few others were the only ones that actually found a baby, but now there are bunch and stigmata saying that he saw 3 babies in a week!

The only rare I have is Prowling Gurreck and Mantigrue Screecher, but I am not sure if they are considered rare anymore. I am not a rare hunter, but I can see why those rare hunters are getting annoyed by pet rarity change.

Then again, I guess its possible that it is simply because there are alot more CHs around now and Devs actually haven't changed rarity at all....
[color=#33CCFF:b375b202e1] Nyter:Genetics[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CCCC:b375b202e1] Tempest[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC99:b375b202e1] Naboo, Edoras[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC66:b375b202e1] 6228 -4316[/color:b375b202e1]
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:24 pm

I mean Great Plain Stalkers are MUCH rarer then a Bull Rancor. Heck I've been on 5 different servers and have only seen 2 GPS and I've seen about 15-20 Bull Rancors. And yes, Screechers are still VERY rare as well. Ya know I dont mind making money .. I mean who doesnt?! But man greed is rampant in SWG. I do apologize for the heading of my new topic but I mean 50 million?! Come on now people
Anyone care for some corpse jello?

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”