Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Question about Quenkers...

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Yafeu Fula

Question about Quenkers...

Postby Yafeu Fula » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:38 pm

How come nobody tames quenkers?
None of the CH's I know have ever tried to tame Quenkers!
Is there anybody here who has?

That's not the point tho <_<, I got some questions about Quenkers.

Do they make good pets for somewhat new CH's?
I want to train em because they're my favorite animals on Dant (my favorite animals ever are all the cats and such)

Do they get any good special attacks?

Thanks for the help,
Yafeu Fula
Yafeu Fula /\\ Kauri
Creature Handler 4-2-0-4 /\\ Squad Leader 0-4-0-2 /\\ Master Rifleman
Uraun

Postby Uraun » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:46 pm

They have a decent Kinetic resistance (25%) for being level 23, but personally I don't like the way they look. War Grondas are level 23 but they have 40% kinetic.
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:19 pm

Hey Yafeu,

I had a quenker for a while. He was okay, but my greater desert womp rat always outfought it. When my datapad was filled up, the quenker was the one I released.
Wism

Postby Wism » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:18 am

I had a quenker when I was CH about 3 months ago. Its so much fun walking around the mining OP on Dant with a quenker following you.

I have picked up CH again and will get myself one as soon as I reach the right CL level. I owe it to the thousands of quenkers I have slaughtered during my time playing SWG.
Electro

Postby Electro » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:33 pm

I have a level 27 Savage Quenker that I use as one of my ranged fire support pets. They are very cool looking. I wish that some of the higher level ones like Relic Reapers were tameable.
Gath

Postby Gath » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:54 pm

I used a savage quenker for damage alongside my plains piket walker up to today. They worked extremly well together, much thanks to the quenkers ranged which meant that he almost never took aggro. Unless there were adds, in which case I used him for tanking too, 35% kinetic and energy resist means he can tank fairly well.

I was really looking for a bile drenched quenker for their poison and higher damage, I think that would have worked even better, but I couldnt find one.

The normal quenker has knockdown along with decent resists so it should make a good tank for meatlumps. The savage one has a decent special too, and its higher resists will make it better for tanking. Although if your going to get a good tank I suggest looking at the pikets and grauls which are about the same level, not as cute looking but saves you stims.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:48 am

oo my max CL is 27 :) ill have to go tame an aggressive quenker later, i need a better pet. The highest i have is CL 23 War Gronda :(

Pretty soon i can get another level, and tame CL 29 and get my favorite creature ever: Crimson Razor Cat! I cant wait :D
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
RVAlias

Postby RVAlias » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:12 pm

*sighs* savage quenkers are level 28 people :!: ...lol
~Raven

Dont do it Johnny, dont be brave!!

On second thought, go ahead :)

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”