Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Caught a Mantigrue Screecher!

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
cirifax

Caught a Mantigrue Screecher!

Postby cirifax » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:01 am

It was a real fight.. had to check 4 lairs to find a baby.
I had the luck to find a baby in the first lair, but it gave me plague strike and gave me a full black action (from a 600 basis I had).

They respawn really a lot!!!

Even if it's a 55th lvl creature, I tamed it without a lot of tries, and I've just reached the capability of taming 55th lvl creatures (I'm a 4344 CH).

Looking for Master CH to get a Bull Rancor.

For now I've got Delirious Merek Avengers, Toxic Merek Battlelords, Rancors, Craggy Bolmas, Gaping Spider Recluse, Arachne Warrior and Webmasters, Mantigrue Screecher, Blurrgs!

How's My assortment? :)
hossp

Postby hossp » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:17 am

congrats.. you still have a couple on endor left...look for the marek death's head, and the arachne widow, both usually much harder to get than the screecher..you will have to lelvel up though, the dh is 56 and the widow 58
cirifax

Postby cirifax » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:17 pm

I know... can't w8 :)) I love looking and taming babies.

One thing I can't really find is the Great Plain's Stalker!

I saw the adult form only twice, but never near a lair.. just on solitaire, aggroing everything eheheh... does anyone have a clue here?

Bye to all :)

Oh I'm on the Europe-Infinity Server :)
hossp

Postby hossp » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:29 pm

you kill the adult, another will spawn, kill that, than another , then another...if you are sitting on a hoseshoe, mabey the 3rd or fourth will be a baby :P

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”