Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Pricing

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:00 am

Everybody has there own way of selling. I go for low prices to get lots of sales. I actually advertise that if someone finds a better price I'll beat it.
SHAZAM!
martyk

Re:

Postby martyk » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:53 am

[quote:43ae8f9753=\"Liah\"]For me anyways, BE is the only way I make money since I'm not strong enough to fight anything higher then a quenker. LOL.

People love pets, and some are willing to pay a lot of money for them. The one thing I don't understand is why people like woolmanders. I think they are the most god-awful ugly thing I make, but strangely enough, they are one of my hottest sellers.[/quote:43ae8f9753]

I think people like them because they know that woolamnders are Master Bio so they assume that they automaticly rock. Oh and by the way, I do make lot's of creds. I keep prices low so I have high customer satisfaction and they come back. I've made 180k off one MCH in 3 weeks because she kept buying more ad pets from me.
SHAZAM!
martyk

Re:

Postby martyk » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:53 am

[quote:b0c9916c11=\"Monsh\"]I price low (by Chilastra standards anyway) by going a straight 1k/level. The exception is for VD/HP mounts which I always price at 20k. I make a fair bit of money, selling between 30-50 pets per week. I think that a lot of peeps are just buying them to decorate with though, and those credit-heavy combat types don't really look twice at the stats anyway.[/quote:b0c9916c11]

But sometimes lvl is a bad representitive of the critter's quality
SHAZAM!
martyk

Re:

Postby martyk » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:04 pm

[quote:57b5a586bc=\"Monsh\"][quote:57b5a586bc=\"martyk\"][quote:57b5a586bc=\"Monsh\"]I price low (by Chilastra standards anyway) by going a straight 1k/level. The exception is for VD/HP mounts which I always price at 20k. I make a fair bit of money, selling between 30-50 pets per week. I think that a lot of peeps are just buying them to decorate with though, and those credit-heavy combat types don't really look twice at the stats anyway.[/quote:57b5a586bc]

But sometimes lvl is a bad representitive of the critter's quality[/quote:57b5a586bc]

True, but rarely is lvl a poor representation of the work that went into making it. I make a point of not selling pets that are pure junk...except as special-order decorations, so I think that the pricing reflects the end product in my situation.[/quote:57b5a586bc]

But the work that goes into a pet is not what matters, it's the quality of the pet
SHAZAM!
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:06 pm

I always found tailor tissues to be more of a money maker than all. Pets were always the secret passion though, just not a huge seller.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Return to “BE Discussions”