Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Quitting BE?

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
stigmata

Quitting BE?

Postby stigmata » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:21 pm

I love B.E.! However, being nerfed to only allow you to sample creatures that you can fight topped with pets not being able to have armor is just fuct up! Heh, dont be shocked if all CH's and quite a few B.E.'s quit the game! Hell, I am ready too. Sucks cause I love my 14k HAM gurreck and 700 damage gurreck that I made for myself. Well, we can only hope the rumors are JUST rumors, that they wont be going live.
Anyone care for some corpse jello?
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:56 pm

OMG!!! If that did happen that would suck!!!! I'm Bio/CH and I don't have room for a combat prof.
SHAZAM!
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:18 pm

HAHA! Yeah, last night me and like 50 people with pets all lagged the hell out of Coronet. I did see ONE person say they were excited about the CU.
martyk

Re:

Postby martyk » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:13 am

[quote:a3e5fc0b59=\"Solvi\"]O.M.G. I cant believe how much i hate it....C.U. sucks...i played it for one hour and couldnt do it anymore...i didnt enjoy it at all....normally i am on for 5-6 hours at a time but i think that is the last time i log in...[/quote:a3e5fc0b59]

We just gotta get used to it. I've been playing the CU on TC for the past week and I admit, it is annoying. We just gotta learn the new tricks. And the new HAM system. I made a kimogila with 7k HAM and 300 damage and it was lvl 127! Yup... this will take some getting used to. At least we can look forward to ROTW. I've seen some of the new mounts on TC adn they are awsome. And chances are we will be able to make some new critters! w00t!
SHAZAM!
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:21 pm

Ugh, so I tried out the new CU and boy, I HATE IT!!! I purposely tamed a Kimo before the CU and ugh, poor guy was nerfed big time. I quit SWG and deleted my toon. It was fun but damn, this game is ruined!
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:01 pm

Even I'm thinking of dropping BE. I'm sure I will with a respec, just not sure if I'll pick it back up.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Mon May 02, 2005 5:14 am

I was a master teras, however, I RESPEC'd to master pikeman, and BOY do I love pikeman!!! I can take on 4 kam defilers with no buffs, foods or stims and walk away without a problem! No, I have no pets out either. I love being CH but, I'm going to collect all the critters I love and drop CH completely. Yes, the other day I said I deleted my toon but, I was at work and was frusterated with SWG and decided to delete \"Vomitore\" forever. However, finding out about all these tameable pets, I had to tame them 'cause I didnt know if the were a bug and might be nerfed again.
busy

Postby busy » Sat May 07, 2005 9:31 am

I made Master BE 4 days before the CU. I'm also a Master CH. I find that the high HAM level 10 pet recipe I had makes pets higher than level 10. However, I find that it is almost impossible for the newbie to fight solo without the aid of a pet. With BE I'm able to make pets with one & two attack skills that that pet doen't have in the wild. I believe the BE will be needed more than ever. I'm staying in the game!
busy

Postby busy » Sat May 07, 2005 9:31 am

I made Master BE 4 days before the CU. I'm also a Master CH. I find that the high HAM level 10 pet recipe I had makes pets higher than level 10. However, I find that it is almost impossible for the newbie to fight solo without the aid of a pet. With BE I'm able to make pets with one & two attack skills that that pet doen't have in the wild. I believe the BE will be needed more than ever. I'm staying in the game!
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Sat May 14, 2005 12:27 pm

Well, I do like the new combat upgrade personally but I don't like what happened to BE. So I did drop it and just put those points into my Carbineer skills instead. Still got most of CH but I'm not even sure now if I want to keep that any longer.

I gotta say that honestly though, creating animals was the funnest thing I've ever done in a video game.
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server

Return to “BE Discussions”