Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Experimenting on stats

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
meyo3

Experimenting on stats

Postby meyo3 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:05 pm

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how far you can push the stats through experimentation before the creature goes over cl 10? Basically I mean what the stat restrictions are. For example, Ii was reading someone's recipie for level 10 creatures and at one point they state \"experiment on physical first, it will make fortitude go up to 85-95 so you can't do it again.\" which makes me believe 95 is the limit you should watch for on the fortitude stat, otherwise the creature will go above cl 10. Does that make any sense? I hope so. I'm basically wondering what other stats I should watch out for. Thanks.

Resistences

Postby » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:26 am

My cloning data shows that resistences play a big part in the end result CL of the clone.

If you want a high HAM CL 10 you will need to eliminate as many resistences as possible.

If you want more resistences will you will have to sacrifice HAM.

It appears that almost all the stats are used for the calculation, weighted of course.

Postby » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:47 am

also the difficulty of the pet you are making makes a big difference on what level the pet will be i have gotten killer high level dna but did not experiment on the dna template and was able to get low level creatures i got a rancor to level 10 but it took lots of trial and error to get it that low.

Postby » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:49 am

shallow tortun dna from rori and tusk cat dna from naboo if not experiemented with a whole lot make good level 10 pets

Return to “BE Discussions”