Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

How do you make a rancor

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
MCC1701

How do you make a rancor

Postby MCC1701 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:32 pm

OK, my brother really wants a rancor, either as a pet or mount. My brother said that he heard that you have to muate your pet to make a rancor. Now I am not sure if you have to mutate it or you just find it's DNA, but I need to know either where to get the DNA or how to mutate the pet. I would really be happy if someone helped me wiht this.
I am Evoker's Hunter, in server flurry
TIE
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby TIE » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:19 am

ATM the only way to get a rancor is to have had a rancor before the update and to use its old DNA from being stuffed.

Though I hear in the next patch you will be able to get DNA from live rancor agian. I sugest waiting to see if this is possible next patch.
Master Pikewoman, 8)
Master Creature Handler,
A little bit of Medic,
Oh and don't forget some scout!
MCC1701

Postby MCC1701 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:07 pm

Thx! BTW, where can you get lyase and Hydrose (spelling, sorry) enzymes? It would be good if it was an easy way to get them, I am not a super-powerful fighter. Also, I spend most of my time on tat so it would be great if it was close to there.
I am Evoker's Hunter, in server flurry
TIE
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby TIE » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:37 pm

You can get all the enzymes on any planet.

Lyase Enzyme is from foraging.

Isomerase Enzyme is a drop loot from animals.

Hydrolase Enzyme is an extract from dead animals. You need an enzyme extractor to collect hydrolase.

Have fun cooking pets. :)
Master Pikewoman, 8)

Master Creature Handler,

A little bit of Medic,

Oh and don't forget some scout!

Return to “BE Discussions”