Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Knockdown Dizzy PVP pet

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Vxs Vxxs

Knockdown Dizzy PVP pet

Postby Vxs Vxxs » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:17 pm

any one have a Recipe For a low lvl 20-35 pet with Dizzy/knockdown and a high lvl pet with it also like 45-70 ? i waned 2 or 3 person pets like that and a high lvl pet with knockdown dizzy i tryed a few mods never got it perfect only get one or the other if any one could help ? =)

Postby » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:54 pm

use rav tortun dna only youll get it every time
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:43 pm

And a good rule of thumb is that the Special Attack 1 comes from the Physique sample and the Special Attack 2 comes from the Aggression sample. Be aware though that if the sample in the aggression field has a different special attack 1 than what's in the Physique field, it may cancel out and you'll get neither one on the combine. That also works vise versa with the Special Attack 2.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Cloee

Knockdown/Dizzy

Postby Cloee » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:03 am

I have made two pets with these specials in the course of my career as a master BE on Radiant... both times one of the specials was NOT present in the DNA that was being combined. I have noticed, for instance, that merek harvesters have an AE special attack 1. When harvester DNA is used in the phisique slot this attack does NOT transfer to the pet. Usually one of two other non AE attacks DOES transfer though. BTW, I didnt use harvesters to get the knockdown/dizzy combination. Just an axample.
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:32 am

AOE attacks never make it onto the DNA combine. You may find the special attack 1 coming from the Mental slot sometimes as well. Also, just noticed that you should be looking for a Crippling Strike/Dizzy combo instead of Knockdown/Dizzy. Crippling Strike has close to the same effect but Knockdown is broken at the moment where CP isn't.
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:35 pm

First, I recommend Crippling Strike over Knockdown. Knockdown does not work on command, while CS does.

Second, if the sample in Aggression is VHQ (sometimes HQ or less) and better quality than Psyche, both Special 1 and Special 2 will come from Aggression. So you can use something like Rhoa Kwi Guardians/Pack Leaders or a Prowling Gurreck in just Aggression and get a Dizzy/Crippling Strike combination.

Now if you do not plan on ordering commands, then Knockdown is alright. There are also a ton of Dizzy/Cripple creatures, so it is a lot easier to get useful DNA.

(I like making sets of armored CL 35 twins. One has Dizzy/Cripple and the other Stun/Intimidate. They make great NPC killers and are still useful in regular critter combat, too.)
Nytar

Postby Nytar » Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:01 pm

I agree that crippling is better than KD.

I would stick the following specials to triplets:

Dizzy/Crippling
Stunning/Dizzy
Blinding/Intimidation

For twins I would use:

Dizzy/Crippling
Blinding/Intimidation

Creatures with those specials are:
Rhoa Kwi Guardian Dizzy/Crippling
Rhoa Kwi Hunter Stunning/Dizzy
Merek Cavern Creeper Blinding/Intimidation

Just my 0.02...