Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

dna for non ch handler pets

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Arhagellos

Postby Arhagellos » Mon May 03, 2004 5:22 am

The only serious way in which to make good non CH pets is to inbreed. I've made some good CL 10 pets of various skins with 5k plus health. A thing you need to keep in mind is the more resistances the higher the CL, for non CH pets Kinetic is all that matters since they don't get used very much in fighting anyway, special attacks seem to boost that as well and fortitude above 150 appears to be the danger zone.

I tend to build a strong pet then sample it and use samples with vulnerabilites to kill off the resistances. It has worked so far though I'm trying to work on a pattern. The only certain thing is that one shot BE pets under CL 10 are usually not that good...
When there is will, there is always way.
Phiane

Postby Phiane » Thu May 13, 2004 2:55 pm

Yesterday I found myself a little BE pet shop and bought a level 6 Bantha that has 10K H 4K AM 58 Kenetic resistance and does 70-75 damage. This little guy is gunna be able to take a hell of a beating and get me to master CH within a day of him being fully grown! :D

EDIT: Just check and his exact stats are; level 6, 9617 health, 4986 action, 3460 mind, 60 kenetic resistance, 2.0 attack speed, 70-75 damage and has medium poision special attack.
\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.\" Dr. Seuss
vvedge
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

simply insane...

Postby vvedge » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:48 pm

don't think they'll stay legal if there is a BE revamp but you can take a look there (official forum) for an insane Level 10 Cu Pa
[quote:5d6e1ac5ef]Level 10 Cu Pa
Health 10137
Action 7032
Mind 3909
59% kinetic resistance
44% blast resistance
1.97 attack speed
0.23 to hit
50-55 damage
Intimidation[/quote:5d6e1ac5ef]
Dako Sijei - Male Zabrak - <BEAST>
Creature Handler / Bio-engineer
Farstar Galaxy
skitzosylon

Postby skitzosylon » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:57 am

okay guys....there is a recipe that will give you awesome results with only a second generation creature...I have a recipe I use without fail that produces level 10's with 9-10k health 5k action and 3k mind...they have a 59 kinetic resistance as well....and usually 2 specials....I sell these as fast as I make em on Chilastra.....
Skitzo Sylon
Master Bio-Engineer
Teras Kasi Master
Co-Founder: Asha'man O' Bendu
dauri

Postby dauri » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:30 am

Hello,

one little tip when trying to create CL10 tank pets with high HAM and even kinetic resists is that you should try to make the pet vulnerable to ALL other kind of attacks .. if you then also dont try to experiment aggression you can get really nice pets like 10k HAM, 60% kinetic :)

I normally use very low level dna (with many vulnerable resists) for the last two slots, and often surefoot bracks for the first ones ... this gives some nice results .. if not in first then in some other generation.

Regards
Itha - Master BE on Lowca
skitzosylon

Postby skitzosylon » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:16 pm

I have found great success with Greater Sludge Panther and Merek Harvester DNA.....both are a part of my uber 10 recipe......my advice is to find a master BE on your server and make friends with him....chances are they won't reveal all their secrets to you...but they will give you tips to making better pets....and when they decide that they are tired of chasing dna then you may just inherit a wealth of recipies....that is my plan.....I will have BE for quite a while I think,,,but when I retire I will pass on all my knowledge to the next man....
Skitzo Sylon

Master Bio-Engineer

Teras Kasi Master

Co-Founder: Asha'man O' Bendu
slimjoe

Postby slimjoe » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:43 pm

[quote:7c5de54726=\"skitzosylon\"]okay guys....there is a recipe that will give you awesome results with only a second generation creature...I have a recipe I use without fail that produces level 10's with 9-10k health 5k action and 3k mind...they have a 59 kinetic resistance as well....and usually 2 specials....I sell these as fast as I make em on Chilastra.....[/quote:7c5de54726]

Great!

Now would you post the recipe please ?
Austyn

Postby Austyn » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:31 am

The Voritor Dasher x2 (First 2 slots), Nightspider x3 is definitely the best CL10 recipe I have worked with.
Huurton Pups instead of Nightspiders is probably easier to gather as you don't need to leave Dantooine, but the Nightspiders give you better specials, ranged and a reproduceable 14% Kintetic Resist (plus they spawn outside my shop in Theed all the time!).

Voritor Dasher Missions are about 8300-8500 credit reward and give you at least 6 Dashers per mission.

VHQs should give 6K Health, 3K Action and 1.5K Mind and stay at CL10.
To do this you experiment Physique no further than 25% (26% can tip you over the edge to CL11).

CL10 Pets with 10K HAM are all pre-nerf. No-one has ever demonstrated post patch that this is still possible.

Enjoy!
Austyn Tayshus
Master BioEngineer
Shop Near Theed
Chimaera Server
cheetohsuh

Re:

Postby cheetohsuh » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:05 am

[quote:cc5f7099b1=\"Austyn\"]CL10 Pets with 10K HAM are all pre-nerf. No-one has ever demonstrated post patch that this is still possible.

Enjoy![/quote:cc5f7099b1]

Actually, I make them all the time. I'll post a capture of my best one to date... Its a CL10 Razor Cat, its general stats are: 11k/9k/5k HAM, 59 or 60 kinetic, 45 blast, 120 damage... The capture will have all the precise details :)

Click here to see Capture

Jadis Stardust
Master BioEngineer/Master Ranger
Ahazi
swilliamstoo

non ch pets

Postby swilliamstoo » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:47 am

Though only recently levelled BE have been attempting to create hi ham non ch pet for a few days. Wished i'd joined before lol as found above replys very useful.

Ive made a couple of nice ham lvl18 and 32 pets . Being MCH on my main character am reluctant ATM to 'release to the wild'. Gonna try the resampling technique and any good results will post.

Thx for help folks.

Ghil/ghuy
ghil [corbantis] - MBE + 2hSwords
ghuy[corbantis] - Main char MCH/MFencer

Return to “BE Discussions”