Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Grinding meat!

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession

Grinding meat!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:26 am

Hello, i just got in a huge frenzy to grind massive amounts of meat to level up my BE to master. unfortunately, there is absolutely no one that has a decent amount of grinding meat for sale. Do you guys have any idea how i can get it without having to grind [i:30f8dae19c]for[/i:30f8dae19c] the meat?

Thanks
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:16 am

I usually ask around at the shuttle/star ports if anyone has any meat to sell. Ask any friends of yours that have combat professions or are Creature Handlers (i usually trade pet stims for meat). If you're in a player city, start asking around there. Be prepared to pay at least 5cpu for the meat though, more if you want to ensure that the person doesn't get tempted by a better offer.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
BRANDYADDICT

Postby BRANDYADDICT » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:17 am

yea right now this really desperate guy is payin me 20 cpu as long as the meat is at least 1500 total pe, f, and oq!!!! i made 900k in one right by collecting rancor meat, which was great since i was doing rancor mishes for the ch xp anyway, so it was like a free 900k!!! once im done milkin this guy for all hes worth :), i move on to the next desperate buyer. its a great way to make a living :).
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:37 am

wow. :shock: he's paying a pretty high cpu for meat that I wouldn't even consider good. he must be desperate or have some mad scheme in mind. what server you on BRANDYADDICT? I may be interested in contracting you but I wouldn't be willing to pay 20cpu unless it was great dath insect meat or something.
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server
BRANDYADDICT

Postby BRANDYADDICT » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:06 am

yea im on intrepid, sorry man or else i would def. hook you up, even for a pretty cheap price. :cry:

Return to “BE Discussions”