Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

High resistance samples

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
skitzosylon

High resistance samples

Postby skitzosylon » Tue May 11, 2004 11:45 am

I am looking to compile a list of creatures with resistances of 100 in various types of damage....I have a few on my list now that I will share...anyone else that has any to add please post the name of the creature as well as the planet and if it is aggo or not....also..please list kinetic regardless of the number if at all possible...

Seething Bol Crusher (Dantooine): 100 stun....60 kinetic (NA)
Enraged Rancor (Dathomir): 100 heat cold electricity(A)
Bordok Stud (Endor): 100 heat cold...20 kinetic (NA)
Bordok Mare (Endor): 100 heat cold...30 kinetic (A)
Blurrg Sand Stalker (Endor): 100 heat electricity (NA)

I will add to this when I find more....please post any you may find that are not on here...
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Tue May 11, 2004 4:05 pm

It's not that difficult really, all you'd have to do is an advanced search from the main page and put 100 in the resistance slot for 1 resistance type. Make a note of the results, then go back and do it for the next resistance type. I'll go get a few real quick....

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the planet or aggressive behaviors:

[u:e9005baa3f]Bloodseeker Mite[/u:e9005baa3f]
100% heat/electricity/acid
Vulnerable to Kinetic
CL 31

[u:e9005baa3f]Fierce Borgle[/u:e9005baa3f]
100% acid
40% Kinetic
CL 32

[u:e9005baa3f]Spitting Rawl[/u:e9005baa3f]
100% acid
10% Kinetic
CL 24
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Enraged Rancors

Postby » Wed May 12, 2004 5:06 pm

I have tried over and over and over to get the DNA samples of an Enraged Rancor....but have never come out on top. So, in my opinion, your not gonna be able to score that DNA for your resists batch.

Chakra
Master Bio-Engineer
Corbantis Server
Father of the Level 85 Gurrcat

\"I have a dream...its to make a durni that can tank the Krayt Dragon.\"
skitzosylon

Postby skitzosylon » Thu May 13, 2004 6:17 am

I found that the rancor youth has the same resists as the enraged rancor and is easy to get close to...spent several hours on dath today chasing them around...got up to 5 samples from one before he thrashed me...and they have no db so that is another plus....so even if they do aggro and incap you...just get up...mask scent and get back in there....

Return to “BE Discussions”