Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Radiant Master CH in need of a Bio-Engineer!

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Kager

Radiant Master CH in need of a Bio-Engineer!

Postby Kager » Tue May 11, 2004 6:23 pm

Hey guys,

I am not a Bio-Engineer, but I would really like to partner with one on Radiant server.
I have been a Master Creature Handler for some time and constantly have problems finding good pets. Most BE Vendors I find are either empty, full of lvl 15 - 30 pets, or charging 100K plus prices for crap. The BE's I have e-mailed or \"telled\" seem to have no interest in doing custom orders no matter what I offer.

1/2 of my pets are pre-BE revamp and the other 1/2 are odds and ends I have scrounged so I would really like to get some great pets made.

What I offer in the partnership would be credits to cover expenses, ability to back the BE while sampling (I am Master Swordsman too), I can harvest whatever resources are needed, and I can train creatures for re-sale (mounts, non-ch pets etc). I have a good Mask Scent (and Mask Scent clothes) so I am not a DNA Harvesting Liability.

What I would like in return is high quality pets Ranging from level 23 to level 70, and someone who isnt an idiot to reply to this (Sorry, I'm a bit jaded after dealing with some L337 Doodz lately).

Feel free to contact me in game.

Thanks,
Kager
Bothan Master CH/Master Swordsman
Guildmaster of The Scruffy Nerf Herders
Citizen of Ansion on Tatooine.
Radiant.Kager
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed May 12, 2004 1:33 pm

Too bad you're not on Valcyn or I'd gladly enter into an arrangement with you.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Postby » Wed May 12, 2004 9:36 pm

You could always move to Radiant and help me out :)
Kager

Postby Kager » Wed May 12, 2004 9:40 pm

BTW, that was me... I forgot to login
Radiant.Kager
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu May 13, 2004 10:37 am

Yep, supposed I could. Of course, I'd have to go through another 7 months of casual grinding to reach master and I really wouldn't want to do that again so soon. :)
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server
Kager

Postby Kager » Sat May 15, 2004 4:58 pm

okay... sigh...

Anyways I think I found a decent BE on Radiant. He said he can do high level Custom Jobs so we will see how it turns out.
Radiant.Kager

Return to “BE Discussions”