Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Secret Research Data

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
AllyaCat

Secret Research Data

Postby AllyaCat » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:30 pm

According to the Devs at the Fan Fest, the \"Secret Research Data\" that you see on the crafting screen for food additives is live in game. Supposedly, it triples the benefit of the additive.

It must be an exceedingly rare loot drop, since no one I know has seen it. Then again, it's the type of loot that people might not appreciate, and could delete it or dump it on the bazaar. So keep watching those bazaars, and tell your friends to keep an eye out for it.

AllyaCat
Awiog Owaba

Postby Awiog Owaba » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:38 am

ya i am wondering about that too i havent seen any at all. i am so curious as to how to obtain them to see whats the difference.
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:27 am

It's probably something we've seen a million times and just didn't have in our inventory while crafting. haha Would'nt that be a kick in the head?

I'm wondering though how useful it will be if we can't get enough of the same serial number on it to do a factory run of things. 1 really awesome tailor tissue maybe?
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:48 am

It is not in the game yet.

They made the slot so when they do add it, everything is ready to go.

Postby » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:25 pm

Doh! And then I read the review on SOE forums that the devs said that the research data *isn't* in game yet. There goes my credibility.. gah. That's what I get for standing in the back of the room. Hold the excitement for now.

Still -- tell folks and guildies that if they ever loot 'secret research data' -- to not chuck it. That is the problem with some of this loot. The combat classes have no idea what it is, or who to sell it to.

AllyaCat

Return to “BE Discussions”