Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

how rare are lvl 70 creations?

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
ebahtoyou

how rare are lvl 70 creations?

Postby ebahtoyou » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:33 pm

I'm just curious. I've been a master ch for a long time, and i've always wanted to have a be'd pet that was lvl 70. I'm just wondering what, besides luck, is required to create a pet that strong. i know that the CL is basically random, but is there certain materials that are needed to even allow a master be to make a pet that has a chance of being CL 70?
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:44 am

More than likely this would need to be made with mutant rancor DNA or maybe some bull rancor. Othrwise I do not think it is possible.

While the mutant will give the best HAM and damage, I find mixing it with other things can give better resists and specials, so likely it will be well under 70. To me that is fine, because I think it is much better to have a [i:77dce4ae0a]good[/i:77dce4ae0a] CL 60 than a worthless CL 70.
rockiroad278

Be clothes

Postby rockiroad278 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:15 pm

If you want a lvl 70 BE pet, you'll need the right clothes. Try going to a master tailor and see what they can fix up for you :wink:
Hunter
Explorer
Novice Scout
Novice Creature Handler
Novice Entertainer
Novice Artisan
riggerup

Postby riggerup » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:25 pm

I just made my first level 69 using one first gen level 75
I am on flurry if you ahve any questions about it shoot ttkith a mail or tell
thats flurry.ttkith for all you non flurrians. :P

Return to “BE Discussions”