Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Would BE's use a pet recipe database?

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Domain

Postby Domain » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:10 am

Instead of an big book of alot of pets cant we make it into some tutorial on how all slots works and what happens if you put XXX DNA in XXX slot and so on, it would still be very useful for new BE's while not ruining the fun in finding youre own \"what works and what doesnt\"

Just an idea.
Domain Egea - Europe Farstar
Teras Kasi Master
Master Bio-Engineer
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:49 pm

[quote:cfa4e153e0=\"Domain\"]Instead of an big book of alot of pets cant we make it into some tutorial on how all slots works and what happens if you put XXX DNA in XXX slot and so on, it would still be very useful for new BE's while not ruining the fun in finding youre own \"what works and what doesnt\"

Just an idea.[/quote:cfa4e153e0]

Got it....

http://bioengineer.talthazar.com/
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Domain

Postby Domain » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:40 pm

I myself know what the slots does, i meant more like if you use xxx dna mixed with this you will notice xxx stat rise and so on, practic learning instead of just reading in theori :)

Teras Kasi Master

Master Bio-Engineer
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:25 pm

But the thing is...it seems to depend on your level and what animal (skin) you are making as well...

I tried the famous level 10 Nightspider-Voriton Dasher recipe for DNA exactly as written and tried it for dewbacks. I think it came out level 13 or more.

I tried junk DNA for something bigger (also level I tho) and it came out level 15 with the same stats that would have made a level 7 dewy.

This isn't just 'me' is it?

-- Dorelli
Domain

Postby Domain » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:00 am

The first level 13 Dewback was just bad luck, you might have experimated to much i can just use 3-4 points else it tips over.

The other pet that turned out level 15 is becouse certain skins got an minimum level i put an list, i pull those out of mind theres prolly more but i cant remember them.

Woolamander: 10
Ronto: 15
Malkloc: 20
Torton: 20
Graul: 25
Sharnaff: 25
Fambaa: 30
Rancor: 35
Kimogila: 40

Prolly alot more.

Teras Kasi Master