Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

LV:60-70 DNA/Experimentation Formulas?

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
PortisHouse

LV:60-70 DNA/Experimentation Formulas?

Postby PortisHouse » Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:07 pm

07-18-04

DOES ANYTHING LIKE THIS EXIST?!?
I am looking for a relatively up-to-date chart/database of the DNA samples and experimentation formulas for the most high-end of creatures. Preferably combinations that produce level 60-70 bio-bestiary. Empahsis on dmg, armor, kinetic resists, hams and special attacks.

I am tiring of accidentally producing creatures above LV:60 with a random hodge-podge of dna samples. I would like to know 3 or 4 dna sample combos and experimentation formulas that guarantee results.
Saving time by targeting my DNA sampling to specific creatures and planets.

I have used various calcuatory devices, but I am looking for hard knowledge from people who know and are willing to share.

Thank-you for your time.

---PortisHouse/Kauri/Naboo/Mangoville
Master CRH
Master Bio-E
\"I am so tired of pretending of wishing I was ending, when all I'm really doing is trying to hide\" -- Trent Reznor
Mrrdark

Postby Mrrdark » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:21 pm

Mutant rancors and Merek harvester .. rancor youths etc basic a CL 75 Muntant rancor and cl 45-55 For specials and resist ..

Working cl 65-70 recipes I have tested over last 3 days

MR/MR
MH/MH
MR

MR/MR
RY/RY
MR

watch out not to over experiment and make over lv 70

( can switch prowess MR for other is ya wana lower cl a litte or get specials to stick)

Also Bull Rancors easier to find make good lwoer 60ish ones make good subastutie for mutants

only prob had so far is getting high level + 60kin and 2 good specials can't seem to do it lol most i get is 50 kin

But basicly The idea is to use Mutant rancor dna .. 2-4 sample depending on cl and quailty of other samples

here is where i get a lota info and recipes and post em myself

http://swgbe.mmospy.com/index.php
PortisHouse

Postby PortisHouse » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:59 am

COOL! Thank-you! That gives me a great starting point to focus on and narrows down my travel miles. Appreciate the input.
\"I am so tired of pretending of wishing I was ending, when all I'm really doing is trying to hide\" -- Trent Reznor

Return to “BE Discussions”