Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

BE mount

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
lyrical jedi

BE mount

Postby lyrical jedi » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:14 pm

how much should i pay for a BE bol. cause i want one as a mount.
try,test your skills agaisnt mine
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:49 pm

1k per CL is a good estimate, but prices vary, especially if the pets are higher quality.
Mrrdark

Postby Mrrdark » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:22 am

Depends on what stats you want on the bol and at what levels ....

Simpley put I do not charge 1k per c-lv .. thats a rip off for most of the work I do tickling Higher level vicious mobs for good Dna is not cheap in buffs ruined bio-cloths and time..

If you simpley want a bol junk mount cheap you want a GOOD bol mount good ham light armor 60 kin depends on at what level you want it the lower the level with good stats the harder it is to make .. so the more expensive...

Most be's don't take in account how much it costs in buffs and time to gather all that dna .. I do .. every other class has it easy with resoruces compared to us.
lyrical jedi

Postby lyrical jedi » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:28 pm

so is this good...

BE bol..
light armor
60 kin
ham:9500
EFFvsKIN:13900
EFFvsENERGY:11375
what is the eff vs kin and energy?
try,test your skills agaisnt mine
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:16 pm

I was assuming easy to make, nothing special, bols in my 1k/CL figure.

Were it one with armor, high kinetic, and resampling involved, then yes I would charge accordingly. Given our friend's listed skills, I doubted he would be able to use anything that tough yet.

EFFvsKIN means effective HAM versus kinetic. With light armor and 60% kinetic, it would be a lot higher if the base HAM was 9500. It would be around 45k with those stats.

Without too much tinkering, that would be a CL 35-42 critter, and require some tougher to find DNA. My minimum price on that would be about 60k, although I can't speak for other BEs.

Return to “BE Discussions”