Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

who else is having fun with the new system for BE

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession

who else is having fun with the new system for BE

Postby » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:29 am

i am actually enjoying this alot, i made a krahbu last night that is cl32 and it's special attack 1 is medium desiese. gotta love combining seething bol crusher dna with frenzied graul dna.

Postby » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:40 pm

I freakin love the new system. So far so good!

Postby » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:16 pm

I hate it, lol. Soon as I signed on I went into /tell hell. Everybody and there mother asking \"whats the best kimo you can make?\" or \"Can you make me an awesome pet?\". The possibilities of this system are great and once I made my character tag not say master BE I was able to work in peace, lol. One problem I had was my Rancors. Made 3 of them (all red) that when they were tamed by a master CH they all turned green. Anyone else have this problem?

Postby » Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:30 pm

Lol the same here, I'v been in tell hell since the patch was released :p :twisted:

Postby » Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 am

It has been crazy..and a little buggy..but overall, very time consuming.
Zienos

Postby Zienos » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:47 am

I've been having a blast with it! And to think I was gonna drop BE not to long ago if the patch wasn't released :) Glad I'm still master BE!
No success can compensate for failure in the home.
Erryt

Postby Erryt » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:43 am

I'd enjoy it a lot more if the specials worked and a master BE wasnt either impossible to find or was charging an arm and a leg for anything descent

Other than those 2 it's a huge improvement over the old BE cloning, and it's about time they got thrown a freakin bone too ^_^
[b:78e59a503a][color=red:78e59a503a][size=15:78e59a503a]Nuke em till they glow, then shoot em in the dark[/size:78e59a503a][/color:78e59a503a][/b:78e59a503a]

Postby » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:31 pm

I can kame some great pets, good cl HAMs of 15k etc..
what I can't do is get any good cl 10 pets... it's proveing real hard work so far..

anyone got any advice ?

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:15 pm

I made a CL 9 gurreck with 6000+ HAM and 50% resists :)
All I did is using gnort DNA for agression profile and rancor DNA for others. It seems aggression is part of the final CL calculation.
Shinji

Postby Shinji » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:39 am

So...to change an already created creature's stats, you just sample from the static pet and try different things? I'm not totally sure on how you make the pet, and then you try and reduce it's CL and other stats. :?

Return to “BE Discussions”