Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

A GOOD day to be a BE =)

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Narph

A GOOD day to be a BE =)

Postby Narph » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:33 pm

Following is a post I put up over on mmospy, I wanted to post it here also because the DNA Lab was SOOOO much help with this.

This is my very first original recipe.

If anyone can think of a possible way to get the energy vuln out of it I LOVE to hear it =)

HAHA I'm in SUCH a good mood =)

I spent all day figuring this recipe out cuz I was tired of deciding whether or not to grind CH or BE =)

I am a 2443 BE, and wanted a pet that would eventually be part of a trio, that I could use now.

As a 2443 BE, I only have 5 exp pts. So here is the recipe. (made a gurrcat)

Pet1

DMA(HQ)
DMA(HQ)
Mtn Squill Guardian(HQ)
MSG(AA)
DMA(HQ)

2 exp pts in physiqe w/amazing success put fort over 500
put the other 3 in psych because I didn't know what else to do with em.

result was CL31 w/9-11k ham and 45'sh to all res except energy/heat/stun were vuln

Pet2

DMA(HQ)
DMA(AA)
MSG(AA)
MSG(AVG)
DMA(AA)

3 exp pts in phys only got fort to 479 or so.
the other 2 went into prowess in an attempt to raise fort

result was CL19 w/6-9k ham and similar res

Final Pet

DMA(HQ)
PET1(AA)
PET1(AA)
PET2(AA)
PET2(AA)

1 exp pt in phys pushed fort to 504, put 3 in prowess cuz it seemed to push some resists up in PET1, put 1 in mental cuz it was the lowest.

Final result:

CL 21 Gurrcat
H: 9545
A: 8127
M: 6673
AR: Light
Kin: 45
Ener: Vuln
Blast: 0
Heat: Vuln
Cold: 0
Elec: 0
Acid: 0
Stun: Vuln
LS: Vuln(of course =) )
Att Sp: 2.31
To Hit: 0.26
Dmg 140-150
Sp1: Intimidation
Sp2: Stunning Strike
Ranged: No

Thanx for all the help guys =)
Narph
Soon to be MBE/MCH on Naritus
Narph

Postby Narph » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:44 pm

ok, ummm I got the second pet of the trio done.... very similar to the first.... except, ummmm, I didn't think gurrcats could have ranged attack? Mine does!?!? I couldn't give you an exact recipe for that one as it required much resampling, because I miscalculated and got 498 fortitude on the first try.... it ended up with some hilltop gurreck hunter dna in there with the resamples though..... anyway, i'm somewhat curious as to whether or not this is a typo? or if my cat really does have ranged.... I tamed it, and it still says it does.

Narph
Domain

Postby Domain » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:55 am

Doesnt look that bad, defenatly will try it out. For the ranged, yes they got it i got my very first box of CH xp with just having that kitten shoot once else he would incap hehe :P
Domain Egea - Europe Farstar
Teras Kasi Master
Master Bio-Engineer
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:30 pm

Any BE pet can have a ranged attack.

Cats and others without them naturally will stand at a distance and take a combat pose. They will not look like they are fighting, but if you follow the combat spam they are.

Return to “BE Discussions”