Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

In a 3 pet combo team, which specials should i get?

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Seandobgondo

In a 3 pet combo team, which specials should i get?

Postby Seandobgondo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:06 pm

i'm a master ch, with a pistoleer and i was wondering what specials i should get for my pets that will be best for PVP. I won't use these pets for PvE ever so don't worry about that.

I was thinking of making them all mereks (which i hear are the fastest pets that can use ranged attacks, not sure if it's true) and have ranged attack, so they will be fast and able to do their specials right away since they are ranged. I need to be able to kite people, OR, be able to stop them from kiting me so here were the specials i had in mind.

PET 1: special 1 - Strong Poison , special 2 - Stunning Strike

PET 2: special 1 - Dizzy , special 2 - Crippleing Strike

PET 3: special 1 - Intimidate , special 2 - Blind

With these specials i can macro up pet use special1 and pet use special2, and use 1, then 2, and if the crippleing strike lands, and the player falls over, i can use special 1 a few times more. But i need to be careful not to use special 2 if the person is already dizzy'd and postured changed and fallen over because then if u posture change them again, they'll get up.
lammergeier

Postby lammergeier » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:15 pm

all skins can use ranged attacks.

WILD mereks are among the fastest ranged attackers, but a cat skin is faster, and BioE cats can use ranged attacks.
xaq, Bloodfin
Zaw ZeroEight, TestCenter

Return to “BE Discussions”