Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

BE or not to BE, thats the question

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Yovannah

BE or not to BE, thats the question

Postby Yovannah » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:24 am

lo there. im rather new to SWG, im a novice creature handler, pistoleer and some experience in medic. since all my skillpoints will soon be used up, i was wondering if it is worth to be creature handler AND BE the same time? are BE creatures much stronger? or would it better on the long run to keep pistoleer? since i never met an BE in field, i cant tell for myself. so i would be very happy if someone could give me a few examples on how much i.e. a plains stalker would differ from a BE one. or is this not compareable?

many thanks
Kyrei Draven

Postby Kyrei Draven » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:27 pm

I am Master BE and about halfway through Ch at the moment and find having both to be the best combo i have tried at since playing, but of course that is me :P

as for the question about if there are any diff between BE pets and CH pets yes, there are.

as a BE you can take a creature with a low level and perhaps add the desired stats of a higher level creature and throw in some spec attacks and such as well. you can mold them to your needs as a CH and what you will be useing them for!!

and i find it pretty iteresting that you can take peter rabbit and turn his attributes and insides to a big scary godzilla -hehe-

i also have kept my line of pistoleer so i can hunt and still take care of myself and not heap it completely on Fido.

i probably didnt help you answer your question as to taking on both CH and BE but perhaps it did shed a little light on what each can bring you. :wink:
Kyrei Draven MBE
Sunrunner galaxy
Planet Naboo
city of Chimera
Kyrei Draven

Postby Kyrei Draven » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:58 pm

i am always happy to help btw Yovannah

you sent me an e-mail and i cant get a response sent back to you btw, keeps getting ret.

just wanted to answer your e-mail here then :D

Kyrei
Kyrei Draven MBE

Sunrunner galaxy

Planet Naboo

city of Chimera
Yovannah

Postby Yovannah » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:18 am

hm, sending me an email via here worked fine. what email did u try? or maybe just try again.

Thanks anyway

Return to “BE Discussions”