Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Sampling

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession

Postby » Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:10 pm

Yves, hate to say it but I was getting nearly 500xp per critter on endor. Granted that I was sampling things like Merek death heads and Mantigrue Screachers.

Postby » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:16 pm

There does seem to be a limit to what you can sample based on your sampling skill. I have failed over and over again on some higher level creatures. I have heard that over a certain level... say 70 or 75 or something can't be sampled period.

Max CL to sample

Postby » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:03 am

There is a max CL of creature you can sample even at Master Bio Engineer, its CL75 and I've only found one creature in the game thats that high level, a Mutant Rancor.

These are dam hard to get DNA samples from even at master because they can see through mask scent pretty dam easy and they deathblow and they alert there mates or do an Area Effect special which ticks off everything else around them too.

Once took me 2hours just to get 2 samples from the mutant rancors in the rancor cave on Dathomir :(

Return to “BE Discussions”