Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Knckdown

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
Unagi

Postby Unagi » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:09 pm

Lets not muddle the original question.
He is not asking if Knockdown works ON creatures.
Rather - does a BE creature with the knockdown specail attack ever land a 'knockdown' on (lets keep it simple) a 2 legged NPC).

From what I have seen. No. Been playing with a few Knockdown-Dizzy pets, and they get the 'Dizzy', but don't seem to be landing the 'Knockdown'... Some NPC do like to do a stance change - and if they are dizzy - that will knock them down, but that doesn't count.
Balkroth

Postby Balkroth » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:54 pm

I have two BE pets, and so far neither of their specials seem to be working. In fact the specials dont even show up when I examine them outside the datapad... but in the dataqpad it says my pets do have specials.... sigh. Hopefully this is another bug that will be fixed. Ever since the devs nerfed CH so many things have been going wrong lol. UNNERF EM PLS..... heh.

Postby » Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:04 pm

Knockdown has been reported as bugged and does not work with pets at this time. Hope they fix this soon. It is not just BE pets it does not work on any pet.

Return to “BE Discussions”