Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Question from a non-BE

Discussions pertaining to the bio-engineer profession
velm

Question from a non-BE

Postby velm » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:04 pm

I am at work right now, and am a MCH/Master Pistoleer/Master Scout. I already have clothes for Mask Scent, and Taming viscious animals. I did some reading and it looked like there are clothes that can give a bonus to the Riflman skill 'Cover.' Is this true? Because I plan on switching to Rifleman as soon as I can find another Bowcaster.
Also, if someone could list some of the different types of BE clothes, that would be great.
As a side not, being a MCH, what is the BEST creature that could be made for PVE? Light armor, and 60% res, Intimidate all come to mind, but how high can the ham be? how about damage output? also, what about 'speed' of the animal? is it the same as a natural one? i.e. will a BE Razor cat be as fast as a non-BE one? or can a BE change the speed? What would be a good source to get good DNA for a great BE pet for a MCH? I hear Mutant rancs are good, anything else? I went out to dath with a friend who is a Be and her mask scent was getting broken like crazy, other than BE clothes (naturally) any other suggestions? I think Jawa Beer helps, but I have not seen any in that many vendors, or any for that matter.
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)

Return to “BE Discussions”