Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

I like special submissions for the \"Special\" cre

Post your color description submissions here!
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

I like special submissions for the \"Special\" cre

Postby Iakimo » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:13 pm

Just thought I'd chime in with a thought on submissions like Diakonov's piece for giant kimogilas:

I like it!

Personally, I think SWG's \"special\" creatures (kimos, krayt dragons, the Acklay, etc.) should receive extra-special \"color\" submissions. I almost did one in that same style for kimos, but Diakonov beat me to the punch!

Actually, that style (a transcript of a series of Datapad entries recorded by victims of a kimo attack) meshes with the in-game content of one of the POI's on Lok, the village being attacked by a giant kimo. It also blends well as what we learn about Imperial bioengineering programs in the Warren on Dantooine. It nicely expounds on the SWG Universe's mad-scientist elements of bioengineering run amuck.

So.... [makes irresistible puppy-dog eyes at Juntao] can we keep it, pleeeease?
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!

Return to “Color Description Submissions”