Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

BEAST wants you!!! Apply here to join or create BEAST

News and announcements from the BEAST cross server CH Organization
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:18 pm

Is there a BEAST on Starsider? I am interested in joining.
Anyone care for some corpse jello?

Postby » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:23 pm

Yeah I got ahold of him a few days ago. Very happy theres a BEAST on Starsider. Also, I have too admit I've been EXTREMELY lucky on this server for finding pets I've always wanted. Still cant believe after a 5 minutes search I found my Arachne Queen!
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:25 pm

Yeah I got ahold of him a few days ago. Very happy theres a BEAST on Starsider. Also, I have too admit I've been EXTREMELY lucky on this server for finding pets I've always wanted. Still cant believe after a 5 minutes search I found my Arachne Queen!

Sorry, thought I was logged in!
Anyone care for some corpse jello?
Electro

Re:

Postby Electro » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:25 am

[quote:1fcf78c0be=\"mack\"]Is there a beast on Bria ?[/quote:1fcf78c0be]

I've got the Guild Hall for it up, just waiting to get any further info I need from Milteck and for him to give me the OK to start getting members.

EDIT: Alright, the guild is officially open. Contact me in-game (Name is Electro on Bria) and I'll send you the information.
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:18 am

I would like to join BEAST on bloodfin but I understand there isn't a chapter up and running. I don't think I qualify as a leader and I have too much to do otherwise but I just wanted to say if we do find a leader, I would very much like to join.

Dor

Return to “BEAST News and Announcements”