Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

BEAST wants you!!! Apply here to join or create BEAST

News and announcements from the BEAST cross server CH Organization
Ness_Gorath

Postby Ness_Gorath » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:18 pm

HEY MILTECK!! i made a new character on radient. i wanna check out the beats guild. i own a guild on gorath but since none of my closest friends are CH i made it a strict hunting guild called GH galactic hunters. they tried to start beast on my server but they screwed it up. oh well. i wanted to see the real stuff so i made an alt character on radient (my character on goraths long lost brother lol) im gunna attend meetings and stuff. My character on radient is Nehss Barrett so look for me and ill do the same. otherwise my character on gorath is Archiie Barrett so if im on and missing something let me know. ill be training nehss to be CH this week so ill be on
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:35 pm

No one on Kauri from beast is ever on :( atleast Xan'th and El-Carpeta aren't...but if someone on Kauri that can acept me into guild it would be great if we could like...set a time or somethin when we could meet at the guild hall. thanks
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:16 pm

oh ok thanks Milteck, and yes my char on Kauri is named Juicer. i'll look for you, thanks :)
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Ness_Gorath

Postby Ness_Gorath » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:48 pm

I play usually at night like 9-12 eastern or after school, baout 3-5 eastern. if im home i play all day on weekends, ill be on tonight
mch on elcipse?

Postby mch on elcipse? » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:31 pm

I am honord that you asked us to start a guild on the eclipse server but i think it would be better suited if a Master started the guild rather than Aele or myself...it will be quite some time before i see master....Are there any Master ch's out there that would be interested in starting beast on eclipse?
lazy suckerpunched

BEAST on Ahazi

Postby lazy suckerpunched » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:31 pm

Milteck, my ingame is tole, but i'm only 3/1/1/1, so ur better off contacting one of my buddies, Odro, Sika, or Corman. Odro is 3/3/2/3, and Sika and Corman are MCH's.
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:02 pm

could be a dumb question, but are there any specific requirements to join, as I have been contemplating joining, just have not made up my mind as to whether or not it would be the right move fo me yet or not
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
hossp

Re:

Postby hossp » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:42 pm

[quote:e808c0be30=\"xiriss\"]could be a dumb question, but are there any specific requirements to join, as I have been contemplating joining, just have not made up my mind as to whether or not it would be the right move fo me yet or not[/quote:e808c0be30]

lol xiriss..i think i might let you in..you do know it's me, BEAST leader on shadowfire?
Okida

A little bit of everything....

Postby Okida » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:16 pm

[b:8ca3371320][color=cyan:8ca3371320][/color:8ca3371320]
Just a little post with a litle bit of everything...
First I would like to say BIG PROPS TO MILTECK for getting BEAST our own forum. Mil, this place is huge we can all fit in here...lol
Second, to all CH's on Flurry interested in calling BEAST home.
We are located in the city of Ash on Corellia. We accept ALL factions, just remember we are about CH not the GCW, participate in it as you please just treat ALL guildies as we are a faction to ourselves. I am looking for CH's in lvl from novice to master with any pets. Just brind love of the profession, and great attitude. Hope to hear from FLURRY CH's soon!

Thanks again Mil,

Okida Eb-Act

A little extra note on Flurry you can contact Chud, Rockman, or Nemesis' for guild membership as well :)[/b:8ca3371320]
Okida

YAY, I love new members!

Postby Okida » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:03 am

Saw your post Lo'ez, and i have actually seen you around. Your more than welcome to look me or any of the others up anytime. I hope to hear from you soon, and yes skill points are the bain of all CH's...lol

Return to “BEAST News and Announcements”