Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

FLURRY GUILD LEADER NEEDS TO STOP WEARING LADIES UNDERPANTS!

News and announcements from the BEAST cross server CH Organization
GRUMPY HAZAR!

FLURRY GUILD LEADER NEEDS TO STOP WEARING LADIES UNDERPANTS!

Postby GRUMPY HAZAR! » Wed May 04, 2005 6:10 pm

Now that I have you attention...... :lol:
AND since the private boards arent up yet.... :wink:

I read the following on the another message board a few minutes ago:

\"[color=red:600d33aa20]Granted, I'm not percisely 100% sure what's going on - it would be nice to get the info from the horse's mouth but they're not on! <sarcasm> - but it seems we folks in BEAST got our boat really rocked.

Okida and his posse are going to be AFK from the game and went to play WoW. So that leaves (NAMES DELETED), and a handful of others wondering if BEAST is going to stay...I mean, if leadership checked out for all intents and purposes, WTF does it say for the future of the guild? [/color:600d33aa20]

To which I replied:

\"[color=red:600d33aa20]This troubles me. It also makes me a little grumpy.
I know that I don't get online everyday like I once did, but BEAST does have its own message boards, and this is something that Okida and his \"posse\" should have let us know about ON THE BEAST BOARDS
When I knew I was not going to available on a regular basis I made sure to pass things along to someone who could manage the day to day stuff.
Thanks for the heads up (NAME DELETED) and rest assured Ill be addressing this on the BEAST boards as soon as the spell check is done with this. ;) [/color:600d33aa20]

Please, please please tell me that Im jumping the gun, or over reacting or misinformed OR SOMETHING!!

I know that my RL stuff keeps my playtime low but I do hit these boards DAILY (Even the original boards that no one uses), and I still feel like <BEAST> Flurry is my baby.

IM GRUMPY.....I DONT WANT TO BE.....SOMEONE (you know who you are) NEEDS TO MAKE THIS NOT SO.

I feel like I should go on and on, but Im stopping here.
Okida

I am not dead, nor have i left SWG behind

Postby Okida » Tue May 10, 2005 3:09 pm

I see I am \"missed\"...lol Ok I will be direct to the peeps who posted first off. I Okida Eb-Act and Nemesis' Enforcer am playing WOW, BUT, and this is the important part!, I have not canceled my SWG account. I am quite undecided as to what to do I admit. Am I pissed at SOE and SWG, Hell YES! SWG as it stand blows, BUT, I am giving it time to heal and fix itself. I hope that anyone who knows me knows I LOVE THIS GAME AND ALL MY GUILDIES. To be honest people its you guys that make me wanna stay the most. From Haz's dry yet super awesome sense of humor to you Kyfar who truly are a \"Lil Bro\".
I miss Lainy, Dark-One (yes even you...lol), Quakank, Yamamoto, and the list goes on forever. Flurry is a home to me for sure and man that is hard to leave. But like a girlfriend who cheated, I need a break from her right now. I do not hate the CU nor do I love it. The newest patches freak out my nvidia video card, I hate my pets stats, grinding is a pain, bugs everywhere, but I LOVE THIS GAME and the people I have come to know. Is WOW fun, HELL YES! Is it SWG, HELL NO! Time will tell, a few more patches to fix some login problems, Like all my screen does is flash, and the bugs that make game play suck, and Kyfar is right MY ISP BLOWS. I have not abandoned u Flurry. If I do say goodbye it will be in person as well.

I love u all!

Okida
Okida

I am not dead, nor have i left SWG behind

Postby Okida » Tue May 10, 2005 3:10 pm

I see I am \"missed\"...lol Ok I will be direct to the peeps who posted first off. I Okida Eb-Act and Nemesis' Enforcer am playing WOW, BUT, and this is the important part!, I have not canceled my SWG account. I am quite undecided as to what to do I admit. Am I pissed at SOE and SWG, Hell YES! SWG as it stand blows, BUT, I am giving it time to heal and fix itself. I hope that anyone who knows me knows I LOVE THIS GAME AND ALL MY GUILDIES. To be honest people its you guys that make me wanna stay the most. From Haz's dry yet super awesome sense of humor to you Kyfar you truly are a \"Lil Bro\".
I miss Lainy, Dark-One (yes even you...lol), Quakank, Yamamoto, and the list goes on forever. Flurry is a home to me for sure and man that is hard to leave. But like a girlfriend who cheated, I need a break from her right now. I do not hate the CU nor do I love it. The newest patches freak out my nvidia video card, I hate my pets stats, grinding is a pain, bugs everywhere, but I LOVE THIS GAME and the people I have come to know. Is WOW fun, HELL YES! Is it SWG, HELL NO! Time will tell, a few more patches to fix some login problems, Like all my screen does is flash, and the bugs that make game play suck, and Kyfar is right MY ISP BLOWS. I have not abandoned u Flurry. If I do say goodbye it will be in person as well.

I love u all!

Okida
Hazarstanagge

Postby Hazarstanagge » Wed May 11, 2005 4:33 pm

No worries man!
Seems like flying off the handle is the order of the day :wink:
Hazarstanagge

Postby Hazarstanagge » Mon May 16, 2005 3:56 pm

CURSE RL AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR!!!! :lol:

Return to “BEAST News and Announcements”