Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

ch & be to be removed

News and announcements from the BEAST cross server CH Organization
greyhorse

ch & be to be removed

Postby greyhorse » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:16 am

Sad to say, but with the removal of ch as goes my characters. I am locked out of posting on the Sony boards (i cannot figure out why since I haven't posted there in quite some time lol). Anyway, I cancelled my accounts today, and if what the correspondant says proves untrue and i can play with my critters i'll resubscribe. The cancel button is the loudest voice i have with them.

I cannot express how disappointed I am as i feel scammed out of my money for the expansion pack III - no master ch taming necklace, no new tames - all wiped away by this new development:( I spent all last night looking for thick skin last night too on Mustafar lol had i know what was going to transpire i wouldn't have bothered.

If creature handler is reintroduced to swg i will return for sure, but it seems doubtful as once sony announces their plan nothing seems to change things. I will miss all of you deeply and miss my critters as well. I can only pray that Sony will change their mind.

Godspeed to you all!

Fondly,

Greyhorse of Naritus (guild leader on Naritus server)

Postby » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:24 am

I am appaled with these new changes, we only got a 12 day warning :x I was planning on getting TooW just to try and get that necklace, but not any more. I can only imagine how all those CHs who already did purchase TooW feel. SOE basically scammed everyone, waited until alot of their subscribers bought the new game then unleashed this crap on us, it's not right.
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Re: deletion of CH

Postby martyk » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:43 pm

[quote:2f4f926d8b=\"kevin\"]:xFor this to come with such little warning and empty promises of enhancements included in ToOW at a minimun there needs to be extra vet rewards for CH and BE.[/quote:2f4f926d8b]
What really pisses me off is that jedis from pre-NGE get a whole bunch of stuff! Special cloak, the ability to go glowy, special title, the list goes on. What do we get? An option in our title menue that says \"[elder]/{professioncreaturehandler}/\" that doesn't work. GAH!!!!
SHAZAM!
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:15 am

Look on the official forums under announcements for the mail address to apply for a refund for ToOW. I have asked for mine.

They bowed to pressure and probably lawsuits and are providing w/o questions...

Sorry no link here but at least you don't need to login to the forums to find the info.

Dorelli
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:30 pm

today is just another day in the starwars based WoW game that I now play and yet again I open my datapad to pull out a vehical and see my 20+ creatures that sit there and wait for something to happen to them, it never fails to spark a memory of the time I aquired each and every inactive companion that is there, I do have a few various companions that I can still call, but my lvl 65 veractyl from kashyyyk, the 3 kwi's a champoin, a pack leader and one other, the two fambaa's, the gaping spider hunter from dath, my Graul mauler, my kai-tok, my swamp humbaba that hoss helped me get in my early days of CH, my three razor cats of different types, and my three dalyrakes, each one brings a smile to me, and a hope of being able to see them yet again one day.
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
martyk

Postby martyk » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:32 pm

Agree with you. I was unable to call any of my pets after the NGE and a good friend of mine, who's very muched loved lvl 10 Gurreck that I made for him, that should have been callable, was not, due to a glich. And so I left SWG, and he will be leaveing eventually as well. But I look forward to a number of months from now, when CH shall rise again! YARR!
SHAZAM!
martyk

Postby martyk » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:12 pm

What are you talking about?
SHAZAM!

Return to “BEAST News and Announcements”