Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Going rates for resources?

General site discussion area
SofaKingdom

Going rates for resources?

Postby SofaKingdom » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:21 am

What is the general going rate for each resource? I know different ones have different effectiveness, but I don't know if 1,000 tattooinian bug meat, for example, sells for 1,000 or 5,000. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:19 am

Well, I'm not sure about pricing since I usually offer a contract to hunters. Resources that BE's need that are hard to get a hold of are: Dathomirian Insect Meat, Avian Bone, Wild Meat, Domesticated Meat....hmm, those are the ones I have the hardest time getting. Check on www.swgcraft.com under the schematics section and you can check what all the products need to be crafted. Or, you could check under resource usage to see what items a certain resource is used in.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
ForceAssassin

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 16, 2004 8:05 pm

Basically, unless a specific resource class is desired, you're looking at anywhere from 2-4 credits per unit, grinding quality resources, unless its meat, which is typically double that, even for grinding. For specific resource classes, like Yvesof mentioned, it depends on their rarity and quality. I've seen stuff go for 250 cpu for instance when RIS resources were hard to come by and one guy had stuff with an OQ of 999.

-ForceAssassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
brandyaddict

Postby brandyaddict » Mon May 17, 2004 9:09 am

i made 3.1mil in 7 hours this weekend harvesting :)
Rebel Staff Sergeant Wroro Eho
Intrepid
Master of Melee :)
Corporal of DARK Decay
lover of wicked swords and fine women :P
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Mon May 17, 2004 12:54 pm

Also, for the BE's here that get a hold of some really nice avian meat, you might be better off putting it up for auction on the trade forums. Docs use it to make their buff packs which earn them a lot of money so they pay quite nicely for good avian. I auctioned off about 5k of it for 180 cpu just last week. With the money that made me I could afford to hire more newbies and scouts to gather meat/resources for me. :D
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”