Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Finding a GPS help

General site discussion area
Tatos

Finding a GPS help

Postby Tatos » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:06 pm

i have been searching for a week and have not even found an adult. i even had 2 rangers track the general area of gp sightings and they didn't find anything and again not even an adult. Do they spawn in diffrent places by server? cas ive been searchin the river area like crazy. BTW my name is Aoron on Flurry any help is greatly appreciated.
Tatos

Postby Tatos » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:45 am

wow how wierd esspecialy after posting this message lol a gps just appeared right in front of my face in a river.. it attacked me. I ran. It started killin butterflies. And i tell you lairs were spawning like crazy around gps spawn. maybe just to make thiings difficult for the tamer. it was goin all over the place i waited 15 minutes or seconds duno like i heard they spawn that frequently but none appeared. I almost lost hope. I tried going to coronet and coming back the same gps was there and saw no new ones. So then i decided my only hope was to kill it. but with my luck after i kill the first gps another gps appears from the river it attacks some mobs. then a few seconds later another 1 came. I called a bounty hunter to fight off the rapidly spawning lairs of wwrixes and butterflies and swoop gangs. He then kills the 2 gps. Then appears a baby from the river. It was a crazy little thing it first went after its own Kind! it started attacking another gps. luckily the bounty hunter killed the adulkt fast but then the baby runs to a wriz lair and starts fighting the bountty hunter saves again. then it runs to a butter fly lair again save. then it runs to a violent kabrulo or whatever they're called lair another save! well now that we cleared the whole area of life without the baby dying cas everything on coronet is easy and the baby could probably solo anything on corelia too. i was free to tame it. And it tamed on my first try! It spawned a little south of lord naxyn's cult.

I hope this post helps others looking for gps.
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:51 am

Could you let me know what time of day they start spawning? Make sure to include your time-zone or city of residence (ie. EST).

Thanks!

~Warrote of Bloodfin
Ocean

Postby Ocean » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:41 am

*censored* I've been looking for months, and I have three levels in ranger tracking. *sob*

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”