Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Veermok

General site discussion area
netyoda

Veermok

Postby netyoda » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:00 am

I'm after some alpha veermok DNA, but after scouring the enitire length and breadth of naboo for 6 hours yesterday found ... NONE. Not a single veermok, whether alpha, normal, giant or whatever. No sign of a grey monkey anywhere.

No missions on terms either - have they been removed from the wild?
nY
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:43 pm

I've seen one rather recently. My vote would be that they're still there.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:26 am

I was taking veermok missions just last week (would have been July 14-15, 2004) South of Keren, north of Moenia. My residence is just outside Moenia so I run missions on Naboo a lot. I'll see if I can find any today and update you tonight. I'm on Tempest, by the way...
Gath

Postby Gath » Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:11 pm

I tamed a few around Theed last night for xp. So on Chimaera their still around
Shmoog

Postby Shmoog » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:21 am

I tamed a Giant Veermok not far from Theed last night on Infinity. Have to be one of my favorite looking pets :P
tido

Postby tido » Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:11 am

yeah, giant veermok is excellent.. at least, you know, it has the dizzy strike , use it and then force down posture.. its excellent!. Besides he loves to use it alot..more than my dewies. Hurray for Giant Veermok!

reply to original question, i saw maybe 2, but for sure i saw one alpha veermok at the gungan sacred place, a nest too. but unfortunately the local thugs gunned them all down.. :(

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”