Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Rangers use this website?

General site discussion area
kaccori

Rangers use this website?

Postby kaccori » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:48 am

I dont see any mention of Rangers or even scouts on the website...am I missing something? Rangers are at least *as* involved with creatures in SWG as CH and BE.... I bet there is a lot of nice info Rangers can offer.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:38 pm

Many rangers do contribute and use this site. I saw N'Raas refer someone here just yesterday!

CHs and BEs need more detailed stats than Rangers in most cases, which is why you see them mentioned so much more.
SnowStyle

Postby SnowStyle » Tue May 04, 2004 7:35 pm

my name on the naritus server is snowstyle i am soon to be a master ranger. if i get a good response from this reply i will continue to post on this site. i am currently searching naboo for an albatross peko peko.

if anyone can give me any info on the whereabouts i can track it would be greatly appreciated
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed May 05, 2004 9:24 am

Check the entry for the creature, the peko peko albatross has 4 sightings listed. It should be a good indication of what area of the planet to look around. Good luck in your hunt! :)

http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=422
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu May 13, 2004 10:47 am

I'd like to enlist the help of a Ranger this weekend for some camoflauge and tracking perhaps of animals on Dathomir. If anyone knows somebody they could reccomend on the Valcyn Server, please let me know. Time will be well compensated. :wink:

Thanks,
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server
ForceAssassin

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 16, 2004 7:35 pm

Rangers aren't hard to come by, most people dabble, but MASTER rangers, they're the rarity.

-ForceAssassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
raven28690

Postby raven28690 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:40 pm

currently im ranger 2-0-4-0/CH 4-3-2-4/TK 0-0-3-2 on the euro-chimeara server.
i also feel the ranger and ch go hand to hand especially with the tracking you get with ranger.
the harvesting bonus helps me since i mainly make my money by selling hides, meat and bones but the other skills in ranger dont really appeal to me.
i just recently dropped rifles and picked up tk so i will have to drop some blocks out of ranger so i can master ch and tk but i do not want to lose the tracking animal ability or sense of direction. im very pleased with my profession choices and character.
\"quote the raven nevermore\"

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”