Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

stoneskin hanadak question

General site discussion area
Kosman

stoneskin hanadak question

Postby Kosman » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:22 am

There DNA information is in here but I was just wondering if they could indeed be sampled? I tried an enraged rancor and out of about 20 tries and a few deaths l(lol) I did not suceed. Any ideas?
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:52 am

A BE needs to confirm this, however my understanding is that you can not sample anything above CL 75.
MoJo JoJo

Postby MoJo JoJo » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:06 pm

I spent over an hour trying to sample and getting trounced by a Stone skinned hanadak.His stats,Kenetic 90,energy 100,Blast 65,Acid 75,Stun 80,Heat,Cold and Electric 100.Aggresive YES,Deathblow YES,CL ?I came across him in uper deseart due north of the smuggler outpost on Endor.I use maskscent clothing ,pants,shirt ,duster and could only get within 14meters and would get detected.HE would be right on me but he never did DB me.Got Tired and had to go heal up after an hour.still plan on going back for another try though!Hope someone can get a sample of his DNA! There was alot of mature hanadaks up by him with babies for the tamming and mereks of several types. Also came across alot of Roba,all kinds with good resists.Good Hunting and Good Luck! :lol:
MoJo JoJo
Master Creature Handler,Novice BE,Novice Scout
Novice medic
Tempest

The oxen is slow,but the earth is patient
FarStryder

Postby FarStryder » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:52 am

The Stoneskin Hanadak is above the BE sampling level. You are not going to be able to sample something that powerful. The DEVs wont allow it. If you want great resists from something that you can sample fairly easy trying going to Dathomir and sampling the [color=yellow:9d4e1444ac]SureFooted Brackasets[/color:9d4e1444ac]

These have great resists, are not hard to find and are fairly easy to sample.

I wish these bracks had babies...I would LOVE to have one for a mount. :)

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”