Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

how to tame higher level creatures?

General site discussion area
sumo10

how to tame higher level creatures?

Postby sumo10 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:19 pm

My stats are as follows, stored pets +4, taming vicious creature +35, taming wild creatures +40, creature harvesting +45, creature knowledge +40.
I am at Creature taming IV and creature managment III.
I can,t tame a razor cat or anything else about that level. What stats do I need to bring up and how do I do it?
Sheeana

Postby Sheeana » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:33 am

Well the first key is: Do you have space in your datapad :) Assuming you do, next is to make sure you have space for another pet. After that its a question of the pet level (which this website is fabulous for) and if its vicious or not. Some pets, like the bull rancor, are BARELY tamable as a master CH because they are so salty they just agro. Best bet is to get a chef to make ya some almond munchies that raise your taming bonus, and get some be clothing thatll give you a nice bonus to your taming, thatll help bridge the gap for vicious creatures of levels you can tame, otherwise go for whichever box is easier thatll add levels to your max so you can get to the level of the pet you want :)
Sheeana
Chimera Server
MCH/MBE/Ranger
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:34 pm

Also be aware that not all razor cats are tameable. If you see a creature that you want to tame, get a radial. If the tame option appears on the radial, then you should be able to tame it. If it doesn't, check to make sure that it is in fact tameable.
Last edited by Zurlaboo on Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One tame at a time :)
Sheeana

Postby Sheeana » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:49 am

heehee thats a point Ive overlooked since been CH for long, the animal has to be a baby or a pet deed from a bio engineer to tame it, heehee :)
Sheeana

Chimera Server

MCH/MBE/Ranger

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”