Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

what's your favorite?

General site discussion area
Xanth

Postby Xanth » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:47 am

I've been collecting the \"dragon\" like species. I have a reptilian flyer, a perlek and a perlek scavenger. Something about he fliers that I like. They are fast too and usually keep up with my x34. I'll probably end up with a mix of dragons and cats with one or two tanks like rancors or kimo's.
nirvanna utero

Postby nirvanna utero » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:09 am

my favorite is starting to be the frenzied graul. only bad thing about it is that it is slow as shit. so i have reached an impass between the cats and the graul :?
Englad

Postby Englad » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:37 pm

my fav is....... ermmmm.......... its gotta be a squill or a mountain squill

o yeah can someone explain to me.... why arnt squills mountable they are the same as a cu pa's they stand the same there just stronger so why arnt they mountable!
mini-me

Postby mini-me » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:28 pm

spined snake recluse is my favorite pet, it has a nifty range attack, medium poison, and stun. Def suck, but he looks kewl. The site dosent have a pic I'll try and add one but if you've ever been to lok I'm sure you have seen it
Mini-me
Lowca Galaxy
Master Rifle
Training CH
tka 4000
Seffy

Postby Seffy » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:31 am

Gotta be Gurreks all the way...

From the massive Cowardly Gurrek to the Prowling Gurrek to the Crazy to BE Gurrek...
Gurrek yeah jus gotta be the gurrek family for me :D
Gurreks , Gurreks ..... Gurreks :D

:shock: *stops an realises that everyone is lookin at him* :shock:

[size=9:c5c95a2dab]I'll just keep taking the pills[/size:c5c95a2dab]
I'm against animal testing, they get all nervous and give all the wrong answers ...

SethoS Doomcrafter
Europe-Chimaera

www.doomcraft.com
Ykamon

Postby Ykamon » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:29 pm

i love my BEd bordok over all! he has great tank stats (HAM 12K, kin 60, rest 40) and does good damage (450-520). i named him minotaur.
but the best thing is his voice. he does a cute \"meeaaaaooww\" while he's kicking a rancors ass :lol:

nice, simply nice :wink:
MCH and MTKA
Bloodfin, Mos Eisley
Vintage

Postby Vintage » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:48 am

Merek Deaths Head :evil:
Followed by a bio-engineered Kwi or Bluurg
Rurry

Postby Rurry » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm

Rancor, followed by cats gurreck, crimson razor, swamp stalker, GSP, and even the tusk cats (Fast!)
Rebekka

Postby Rebekka » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:59 am

I love my Razor Cats - one male and one female. In pair the rock - Intimidation, Stunning Strike, Dizzy Strike, and Blinding Strike... Can it be better? =p
Master Ranger and Creature Handler to be on Corbantis

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”