Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Grand Wrix and Gurreks

General site discussion area
Rydenn

Postby Rydenn » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:27 am

Gurreks and Grand Wrixs are definetley cats in my opinion. They both have a mohawk type mane, and they also have the feline type tails.
TIE
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby TIE » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:11 pm

Gurrecks, Grand Wrixes, Gurrcats, Narglatches, Dire Cats, Sludge Panthors, and all the rest of them I can't remember the names of are cats.

Why? Because Dire Cat had the name cat in it... Dire Cats look exactly like Narglatches. Also the GurrCAT. It's in the name. Sludge Panthers, hmm I wouldnt think if it was a dog it would be called a panther.

Also their animations. They seem more cat like than for a dog. I've never seen a dog left its paw to its mouth and lick it like a cat.

It just looks more like a cat than a dog.
Master Pikewoman, 8)
Master Creature Handler,
A little bit of Medic,
Oh and don't forget some scout!
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:23 am

That was me! LOL

I have argued that the gurreck body is more like a dog than a cat just to get a raise out of people. Kind of like calling a Cheetah a cat (it isn't).

It is just a fun rumor I have spread but does it really matter? Nah!

Gurrecks are canine however and I will hold to this till the day I die dad-gum it!!
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Re:

Postby martyk » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:41 am

[quote:e13a66987f=\"ranja123\"]That was me! LOL

I have argued that the gurreck body is more like a dog than a cat just to get a raise out of people. Kind of like calling a Cheetah a cat (it isn't).

It is just a fun rumor I have spread but does it really matter? Nah!

Gurrecks are canine however and I will hold to this till the day I die dad-gum it!![/quote:e13a66987f]

YA!!!!
SHAZAM!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”