Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

What mount would you like?

General site discussion area
Cyclone

Postby Cyclone » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:47 am

Definatly a GPS or a GSP.

Or any of the Kwi family...

Birds would be really sweet too.
\"Si vis pacem, para belum!\"

Master Swordsman,
Master Creature Handler,
Medic!
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

RE: Dream mounts

Postby Iakimo » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:10 am

Either a Giant Peko Peko (good master) or an Enraged Reptilian Flier (evil master). A ravenous torton with the ability to carry either a Gungan shield generator or a heavy-weapons turret would be da bomb, too.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re: Mounts

Postby Iakimo » Tue May 17, 2005 1:39 pm

[quote:453378a9a8=\"Prahn\"]Eopie. I've always wanted to ride an Eopie.
Dunno what all can be ridden now that I'm back. When I was on SWG before they had just started letting people ride stuff so I'm sure they've added some... Anyone know where the list is?[/quote:453378a9a8]

You can do an Advanced Search in this website. Select \"Yes\" in the Mountable query field, and it will give you the list. Note that it will probably be a pre-CU list; personally, I'm waiting to find out if my Male Brackaset (now respecced to CL-65) is still a mount. I tamed and mount-trained it just before the CU hit.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan

Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Thu May 19, 2005 10:58 am

A kimo adn its like a battle platfor with ur friends on it and turets to use and stuff and... ya...
SHAZAM!
Yvesof

Re:

Postby Yvesof » Fri May 20, 2005 4:26 pm

[quote:8f0bb82bad=\"Prahn\"]Eopie. I've always wanted to ride an Eopie.
Dunno what all can be ridden now that I'm back. When I was on SWG before they had just started letting people ride stuff so I'm sure they've added some... Anyone know where the list is?[/quote:8f0bb82bad]

Speaking of Eopies, I noticed that at the end of Episode 3 Obi-Wan was riding an Eopie. The game doesn't do them justice, they are much uglier on screen. :D
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”