Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Boss Monsters

General site discussion area
FarStryder

Boss Monsters

Postby FarStryder » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:41 am

Hello All,

I am a new user to SWG Creatures and my question for the community is this...

Would you like to have information posted about Boss Monsters?

I am a Master Rifleman and a Master CH. I take snapshots of the Boss Monsters I come across when they spawn from the nest. Would anyone be interested in this information? I can post screen shots that contain the Boss Monsters names, HAMs, resists, etc.

Just please let me know if anyone would like to have this data.

Thank you.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:55 am

I'm not quite sure what to think about 'boss' mosters yet. I know some have been entered into the database and I wonder if I should add a flag detailing if the creature is a boss or not.

I say feel free to enter in boss monster data, and then maybe attach a note stating that it's a boss critter.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:23 pm

I know I'd like to see that information just out of curiosity. A note attached would be nice or perhaps even the boss tag as Juntao was saying he'd consider. I know I was rather surprised the first time I saw a Diseased Vrelt Matriarch when I was just clearing a nest to place my harvester. :)
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:51 pm

I have been trying to make a note when I enter one, similar to the few \"wild\" droids out there. It is nice to have a complete listing.

The boss tag is an interesting idea.
Coredeep

Boss Monsters

Postby Coredeep » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:47 pm

Found a critter not posted on this site. Grodo, he's the boss monster (kinda) at the bottom of the Nightsister rancor cave. He's DNA sample capable. Though it takes like a million times to get a sample. and you can only get one sample out of him before he dies. Plus you better make sure your nightsister fp is all the way up or you wont get to see him.

PUT GRODO ON HERE PLEASE!!
Coredeep<DX> *MBE
Vrael

Boss Monsters

Postby Vrael » Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:57 pm

Keep in mind there are in my opinion two different types of bosses: those that spawn when a lair is destroyed (i.e. diseased vrelt matriarch) and those that are the strongest creature in a dugeon (Giant Cave Veermok). And i think a boss tag would be cool, but seperate colors or something for if it is a dungeon boss or lair boss. Sorry if im sounding picky.
Core

Postby Core » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:45 pm

its actually Grovo.. I'd love to see some more info on this. the site doesn't look like its been updated in a while. He's super Uber rare. Well.. he's in the same spot everyday but with everyone hitting the place where he lives and killing him, he's kinda hard to get to. Not to mention there are other things there that are much harder to kill (impossible if you're by yourself). And he only spawns once a day. For all of you lookin for him, you are going to die many many times. I think he's well worth it. I'll try to get some screen shots of his template
Coredeep<DX> MBE, CH, Pistoleer
Chilastra, Coronet, Tantive

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”