Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Kasyyyk Creature Submission Contest Rankings

General site discussion area
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kasyyyk Creature Submission Contest Rankings

Postby Juntao » Mon May 09, 2005 6:29 pm

I'll keep this post updated with the latest standings for the contest.

I'll have more detailed numbers and data soon, but after the first little while, Kelsaka has a large lead over all other competitors!

Remember when submitting images, that they must conform to the image standards, 200 X 200 is the best size. Make the pictures good to get the approval!

I'm sure there are tons more critters out there to see, so break out your field kits and get busy!!
Last edited by Juntao on Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:20 am

Rankings have not changed much since the first week.

Kelsaka is in the lead with Martyk not too far behind! These two are running away with it though so the rest of you need to give them some competition!

The contest will end on June 30 so there is still plenty of time for you to get involved!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:16 pm

I'll get another update posted soon =)
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:55 pm

BALRH!!! IT ENDS ON JUNE 30TH!!! I THOUGHT IT ENDED ON MAY 31ST! i GOTTA GET ABCK TO WORK! LOL!
SHAZAM!
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:37 am

Well, this wraps up today! I'll get a final tally on scores and the winners posted tomorrow or this weekend depending on if I have time to get it done tomorrow!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:51 pm

Well, the contest is over and the results are in!

For anyone following creature info submissions from Kashyyyk, the victor is no surprise as they have input far more data on Kashyyyk creatures than any other!

Congrats goes to Kelsaka for willing the contest! We also owe Kelsaka a big thanks in helping round out tracked data for Kashyyyk critters!

Runner up was Martyk! Martyk also entered quite a bit of data from Kashyyyk so big thanks to him as well!

Kelsaka gets first choice between the two prizes.

Either

[url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000DK38P/qid=1112718535/sr=8-3/ref=pd_csp_3/002-9238853-5660046?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846]60 day pre-paid game card[/url], or an [url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000701CVE/qid=1112718440/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl21/002-9238853-5660046?v=glance&s=toys&n=507846]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith: Boga with Obi-Wan Kenobi[/url].

If Kelsaka chooses the toy, then Martyk can either choose the 60 day game card, or also get Boga as well, your choice! I'll contact each of you via email to determine which to be sent to you!

Congrats and thanks!!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:16 pm

Congratulations!
Kelsaka

Postby Kelsaka » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:05 am

Wow, I never thought I would win :shock:

Has to be the Boga for me, he can sit by my pc :) I'll PM you my addy now before I forget (as I guess you will need that).

Congrats Martyk :)
Kelsaka Rymi - Master Tailor/Master Merchant
Maisaka Rymi - Scout/Master Pistoleer
martyk

Postby martyk » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:41 pm

Thx Kelsaka, I knew u owuld win as soon as I ran out of unisoris to submit lol. I'm exstatic I came in second though, and I never knew there was a runnerup prize. This is the first thing I ever won other than a furbie 6 years ago. THX!!! :D

I'm probably gonna go with the game card but I'll think about it. Can u plz e-mail me with the details of wat info I need to send u to colect it? My e-mail is [email protected]. Thx again :D
SHAZAM!
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:39 pm

Martyk - I have emailed you a couple of times, so look for my emails, they will be from [email protected].

Kels, emailed you as well, but got all your info here so I will get on top of getting your prize to you!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”