Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Can You help

General site discussion area
Naerbe

Can You help

Postby Naerbe » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:02 am

Hi All

New to the site , was wondering if you can help i would like to tame a [color=red:02a81f5db7]Great Plains Stalker [/color:02a81f5db7]But cant seem to find them any help on were they spawn and what lvl do i have to be to tame them

Thanks Mateys
Naerbe Arriea - Farstar Server
TKA 4/4/4/3
CH 3/3/3/3
FarStryder

Postby FarStryder » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:36 am

A Great Plains Stalker is a level 51 creature. I personally have never seen a baby of these beasts but why do want this cat if it is level 51? It is not that cool for being that high of a level.

I would think you would need CH Taming level 4 to have a chance at taming at Cat this high.

But seriously get yourself a Toxic Merek Battlelord from Endor (CL45) or
a Gaping Spider Hunter or Gaping Spider Recluse (CL44). Or a Gurreck from Endor (CL50). All of these are good wild battle pets.
Marrek

Postby Marrek » Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:47 am

I was also wondering where they are on Corellia. . . anyone have an idea?
cords possibly?

thanks.
Naerbe

Postby Naerbe » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:50 am

Thanks for the advice i will go to endor , but would like to know were the GPS are as have never seen them on corellia what area are they most common in one are ywo of my guild have seen them but cant remember as they were runnin for there life at the time LOL
Naerbe Arriea - Farstar Server

TKA 4/4/4/3

CH 3/3/3/3
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:26 am

Have you looked in the mountains to the NW of Tyreena? If you search this wonderful database, you can see that someone has posted seeing a baby in the \"Mountains of Tyreena.\" I am assuming that is West or Northwest of the city.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:58 pm

They can be found anywhere in the Riverlands region between the three major cities (Kor Vella, Tyrena and Coronet).

Fair warning: These are an extremely rare spawn.
Lern

Postby Lern » Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:45 pm

The Great Plains Stalker probably does not have babies, as it is sort of the \"boss\" mob of Corellia (like the albatross on Naboo.. the blurrg raptor of Endor). In my travels I have come to play with it a few times and have never seen a lair either. Good hunting...but, this doesnt mean that it doesnt or wont...
Dr. Lern
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:29 pm

It has been confirmed that they DO indeed have babies! Just FYI!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:47 am

Babies do exist, but rarer than a purple Kaduu.

The great plains stalker would be a nice pet simply for the trophy factor vs utility. I personally would not mind having one but refuse to look for them due to rarity.

I did hunt the swamp version of this cat on Naboo the other day and even though lvl 35 it conn'ed even to my 2 lvl 35 pets and I in a group, was very aggressive and re-spawned 4 times before I got a group of bunnies... GAH! http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=750

Swamp stalker btw...

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”