Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

New Master Creature Handler with questions

General site discussion area
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:00 pm

You can set the parameter to 'mountable' in the advanced search on the home page here. That will list everything that is mountable currently in the game. You can sort the results in many ways if there is something specific that you are looking for. Which mount does the most damage in a fight? Which mount has the highest HP? etc...

The other two questions I'm not sure about. I believe they are both bugs. My pets will get all aggro on nothing at all for no reason and won't stop until I zone into a different area or log all the way to desktop and wait a few moments.
One tame at a time :)
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:49 am

I find that the defexive posture thing only happens to me when my pet is too far away from the target. It usually hlps if ur pet is closer before u tell it to attck so try saying the follow other comand.
SHAZAM!
martyk

Postby martyk » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:50 am

I find that the defexive posture thing only happens to me when my pet is too far away from the target. It usually hlps if ur pet is closer before u tell it to attck so try saying the follow other comand.
SHAZAM!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”