Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

A guide to publish 21 Pet System provided by Drashk

General site discussion area
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:57 pm

Yes, those are the point costs for pets to learn the ability.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:50 pm

Your pet will get training points every time it levels until all of its ability slots have been chosen, at which point it will say \"Fully Trained\" instead.

The creature entries now have the number of ability slots a pet may know. This is based upon the CL, so you can look at any creature of the same level to get this information. Note that pre-Publish 21 and BE pets are getting one less slot (pre-21 BE pets possibly two less).

A level 4 dewback should get four ability slots, if it is not pre-21 or BE made.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:37 am

That is correct. After you teach it three abilities it should say fully trained. The system lets you build up training points as long as you want until then to make sure you can train whatever you want.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Re:

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:26 pm

[quote:b186cd64a2=\"Dracoress\"]I have pets that are BE made. All pre 21. They have abilities. Can I learn these from the pets? Or are those lost to me?[/quote:b186cd64a2]
Unfortunately the old specials will not work and cannot be used for learning new ones.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”